BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I'm eating something real instead of food replacement, roasting a chicken and passing on all but the minimal veg apart from what is green and fresh I had smoked salmon and broccoli for lunch and 34 g cheese, a soya protein shake for breakfast, a beetroot / wheatgrass shot and tea and coffee.. might apply some more cheese

That all sounds lovely, there is always room for more cheese lol x

... have already done 5000 steps today, I normally do more steps I'm on about 3500 which is low for me, how long have you been counting for?

I tend to count when I remember to put my pedometer on the last few months but now have a handy app on my iPhone that tells me so can check and in the evening me and the bf compare :)

I walked the little one back to town after lunch to buy some bubbles and we are now sat in the park in the sunshine blowing bubbles and am at 14,000 steps :D

Good luck for handing your notice in. I hope your employers are ok about it. I'm sure your job offer won't get revoked now you have it in writing x

Thank you my lovely, I feel mean doing it today as the mum has took her mum for a hospital appointment on her lungs and it probably isn't great news but I have to do it today and I guess it won't change the situation with her mum, I just feel mean for leaving now I guess :(

i got a tracker a month ago I average 11000 but don't always make the 10000

I don't have a little kid to chase after!

i got a tracker a month ago I average 11000 but don't always make the 10000 I don't have a little kid to chase after!

The thing is yesterday I only did 3000 steps because I spent over an hour gardening and two hours cleaning yesterday, I am just trying to be more active generally x

Today I feel like my legs are going to fall off though lol x

Hope all goes well Binks. Xx

The thing is yesterday I only did 3000 steps because I spent over an hour gardening and two hours cleaning yesterday, I am just trying to be more active generally x

Today I feel like my legs are going to fall off though lol x

Yeah all that counts, if you just shuffle around the step count can be low, yes...
not that discouraging if on our feet for the whole day anyway and moving....

Thursday 16th April-

B - Banana

L- boots shapers vegetable sushi, raspberry jelly and berry drink

Snack - 2x mini scotch egg and a slice of ham

D- Tesco healthy chicken, potato and vegetables

Snack - subway salad, shapers sticks sand bar

Total - 1,383 calories

Exercise - 22,500 steps

Feeling pleased x

Morning peeps,

I am aching from all my steps yesterday lol, I am going to get ready and then catch the train to Bristol to see my sister and nephew, think we are going to have lunch at F&B's, i have just had a look at their menu and they have a chicken ceaser salad that is 810 calories and i am thinking it is because they drown it in dressing so going to ask for the dressing in a bowl on the side to try to limit the calories (i think it was you bluebex that suggested this to me a few weeks ago).

The bf is going to pick me up from my sisters this evening and we are going to go to the hospice to see my mom, really looking forward to seeing her although worried how sad it will be going to the hospice itself. Dinner is going to need to be on the go as we won't get back until late and don't want to be tempted by take away's etc, so going to see if i can get sushi from boots on the way to the train station, hoping to make it a meal like yesterday and to get the bf one too =)

Now it is time to go and get ready lol, hope everyone has a happy Friday x

Ooh f&bs my fave I hope seeing your mum goes ok xxx

Frankie and bennys? I love that place. They don't have them here in Ireland (can't decide if that's good or bad ) Hope you have a good day hun. Xx

It is indeed, it was very tasty but they have a lunchtime offer of three courses for £10.95 so I ended up with chicken strips with salad as a starter, chicken ceasar salad for main and chocolate brownie with ice cream for pudding :O that was not part of the plan lol x

I have had a lovely day with my sister and nephew and we are going to the hospice in a minute to see our mom x

Have you had a good day? X

Back