BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Hope seeing your mum goes well, lunch sounds lovely xx

Lunch was amazing :)

Thanks Hun, It was hard seeing her there but they are so lovely and the place is like a hotel as she can go into the garden from her room, they cook whatever she fancies at any time of day etc and she looked much better with the pain under control x

Friday 17th April-

B- cup of tea and two slices of GF fruit loaf (tastes like tea cakes yum)

L- F&B's chicken strip starter, chicken ceaser salad main and brownie and ice cream pudding

Cup of tea

D- boots shapers vegetable sushi and a bag of Pom bears

Cup of tea

Total - 1,657 calories

Exercise - 8000 steps
(under because the bf picked me up from Bristol as too late to get the train on my own at 9.30pm so didn't walk home as usual)

Happy considering I ate out :)

Back home and just got into bed with a cup of tea, had a lovely time with my sister and nephew and lunch was tasty. We went to ASDA and I got a new dressing gown for £6 and two water bottles for my new job as you can't take bottles in the room.

Glad I got to see my mom but sad at the same time but she is looking and feeling better which is good :D

I have tidied all the rooms and put the washing up away that the bf kindly did today :D feeling too tired to do all my cleaning so tomorrow morning I will clean everything top to bottom, go to town to get my friend her birthday present, get something for dinner the walk home and if it is nice weather paint the shed again and strim the lawn again :D

Glad you're day went well and your mum is happy where she is. Well done on your loss. Have a lovely weekend Xx

Thank you my lovely, I am pleased she is okay x

Thanks, I am pleased to get back here after gaining and losing the same two pounds, just gotta keep going now :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend too x

Well done on your loss lovely you are so close to goal eeeek :) x

Morning peeps,

I have done some cleaning this morning and we have had GF fruit loaf for breakfast, we are going to walk to TK MAX to have a look around as it is new and it is a three mile walk each way :) I need to get lots of things on the way back through town and hoping to get some more sushi from either boots or sainsburys as I am really enjoying it and it is low calorie :)

Hoping to do lots of jobs around the house today and paint the shed, strimmer the garden and wash the car if the weather stays nice :D

Hope everyone is having a good weekend x

Do you apply cheese triangles as face mask? That is image I just had from your comment he he, I looove cheese x
binks I would if I could ;-)

What day do you weigh in binks? I've forgotten !

Today we walked to TKMAX and bought the bf two shirts for work, a knife block as ours need replacing and a new chopping board :)

We walked back and I went shopping in town, I got a meatloaf in sauce, chicken in a sauce and two bottles of organic milk all reduced in Waitrose, I love a bargain :) I got my cleaning products and food for the next few days, I also got us both sushi meal deals from boots for lunch tomorrow :) carrying it all home was really hard as I got more than I realised and the bf had gone home to rest from our walk lol x

I have so much cleaning to do but feeling really tired today, I think it is all the walking the last week and when I am going to bed I am having really bad nightmares and then I punch the bf in the face and wake up to him shouting at me, I don't know what to do to stop it really :(

I had planned to cook cod, SW chips and veg for dinner but we decided to have a dominos instead, the difference is only 200 calories and tomorrow I have a healthy day planned and I need to paint the shed and do all the strimming of the garden so will be active again so hoping it won't make me gain x

Me and the Bf have had a lovely relaxing day today, love lazy Sunday's :D

I got up and cleaned the kitchen, cleaned all the cupboards and re-filled the water filter. I have done all our washing and cooked dinner :)

I finished my book and have started a new one and had a relaxing bath :) spent lots of time with the bf too x

Sunday 19th April-

B- cup of tea and 2x GF fruit loaf

L- boots vegetable sushi, boots salt and vinegar sticks and fridge raiders chicken

Snack- GF fruit loaf and rice cakes

D- jacket potato with cheese and quorn chilli

Snack- cup of tea and jelly

Total- 1,849 calories

Exercise- Cleaning

Back