BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Sounds a lovely weekend xx

Every time I think I am doing well I mess it up :(

Tomorrow I am going to have cereal for breakfast, subway salad or sushi for lunch and meatloaf and daulphonaise for tea and will try to get 10,000 steps in, I will be back omit tomorrow :) I am going to bed now as I am up at 5am for work, night night peeps x

Morning peeps,

I managed to sleep last night which is good for a 5am start, but I am feeling a bit down today which is a shame.

Hoping to try and be good today, I have had a cup of tea and a small bowl of frosties this morning.

I have got boots sushi, propercorn popcorn and chicken fridge raiders for lunch, Tesco healthy chicken, potato and veg meal to have with the boys dinner and meatloaf and daulphonaise potato for dinner with the bf. Will be walking a lot today so hoping all will be okay calorie wise :)

I wish I could have those plans for day. You will be fine and Im very sure you doing your best already :)

NB! I love mondays , because next monday is coming only in 7 days from today :)
Smiles and enjoy sun

Monday 20th April-

B- cup of tea and small bowl of frosties with skimmed milk

L- boots sushi, propercorn, fridge raiders chicken

Snack- walkers baked crisps and chicken

D- waitrose meatloaf and daulphonaise potato

Snack- GF fruit loaf x2, boots shapers bar x2

Total - 1,889 calories

Exercise - 20,500 steps

Had a lovely day in the park In the sunshine looking after the boys at work today, finished at 6, went food shopping at Tesco, carried it home, cooked dinner, went out for a driving lesson with the bf, cleaned the flat :)

Managed to eat okay today and am now tucked up in bed with my electric blanket on all snug as a bug :)

Had a lovely day in the park In the sunshine looking after the boys at work today, finished at 6, went food shopping at Tesco, carried it home, cooked dinner, went out for a driving lesson with the bf, cleaned the flat :) Managed to eat okay today and am now tucked up in bed with my electric blanket on all snug as a bug :)

Omg I'm boiling in bed! In just my knickers and window open, no duvet! Sorry TMI there!

Amazing steppage of >20k!!

Omg I'm boiling in bed! In just my knickers and window open, no duvet! Sorry TMI there! Amazing steppage of >20k!!

It is lovely and sunny here in the day but really cold in the evening x

Thanks Cat, I am trying to build up my steps over the next month to try and be prepared for this job as it is about 50 minutes each way and then I have to be on my feet all day x

Omg 20000 steps I thought I was doing good on 14000 :)

Silvermoon I use a fitbit not sure what binky uses. X

I got a fitbit zip last week and love it!

I'm not sure I could manage 20k steps in one day though. ...well done binks x

Mine was on offer so £35 which I didn't think was too bad. ...I've cancelled my gym membership as getting out on my bike and walking more now the weather is better so i justified the cost that way. ...They are good to motivate you to do more but there are apps on phones and cheaper pedometers around that will do the same x

Mine was on offer so £35 which I didn't think was too bad. ...I've cancelled my gym membership as getting out on my bike and walking more now the weather is better so i justified the cost that way. ...They are good to motivate you to do more but there are apps on phones and cheaper pedometers around that will do the same x

That is a good price x

I am loving this weather, literally walking everywhere :)

Back