BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Yesterday I completed all the paperwork for my new job :) left feeling good about going there soon which is good.

Had a driving lesson with the bf sister, it was okay but very busy as school run time, kids and cars everywhere :O

Caught the train to bath and went for dinner at ask Italian which was amazing and even better as we get 40% off food with NUS card :)

Then the be came with me to watch fast 7 at the cinema, am so pleased I got to watch it he he, we got 2for1 tickets so our evening only cost us £20 each and we had a lovely time :)

Tuesday 21st April- B- TREK coconut protein bar L- boots sushi and Sainsbury's lime infused mango D- Ask Italian- chicken ceaser salad and 1/2 honeycomb cheesecake, 1/2 profiteroles Snack- 2/3 McDonalds fries oops! Total - 19,200 calories Exercise- 17,000 steps

I been eating them too they are so yummy the trek protein bars! High in fat thou mfp keeps telling me :( xx

I been eating them too they are so yummy the trek protein bars! High in fat thou mfp keeps telling me :( xx

I know I saw that too grrr, I was just trying to up my protein as I am walking so much, I really want to see a loss waffle, I want to feel confident when I start my new job :)

I still have two of them to eat too :O

Lovely day binks. Great when you can get a cheap night out ;) xx

Thanks Hun, you know I love a bargain and because of the NUS card and meerkat 241 tickets at cinema, we are hoping to do it once a week 'daaaaate night' (although the Bf days if I keep calling it that we won't go lol)

Thanks Hun, you know I love a bargain and because of the NUS card and meerkat 241 tickets at cinema, we are hoping to do it once a week 'daaaaate night' (although the Bf days if I keep calling it that we won't go lol)

Lmao daaaaate night xx

Just got back from my driving lesson, it went quite well, I really want my confidence in driving back, so the Bf has agreed if I do two evenings of driving lessons with my instructor and one with his sister he will take me out the rest :) I am determined to get this license peeps x

Yehy go for it binks xx

Sounds like a lovely date night :)

Any thoughts on a driving test date?

Exciting completing the paperwork and 0.5lb gain nothing. This is your year binks x

Sounds like a lovely date night :) Any thoughts on a driving test date? Exciting completing the paperwork and 0.5lb gain nothing. This is your year binks x

It was lovely, we are trying to do it every week :)

Who honestly knows, I am truly hoping by September if I practise constantly this summer x

I am pleased the paperwork is done and I just have to wait to start now :)

I am trying very hard to make it my year x

Wednesday 22nd April-

B- GF fruit loaf and scup of tea

L- trek coconut protein bar, GF crispbread and light laughing cow, chicken fridge raiders, 2 x baby bel

Snack- a bag of walkers salt and vinegar crisps

D- waitrose chicken tarragon sauce and a birds eye frozen rice

Total- 1,959 calories

Exercise- 10,500 steps

Last edited:
Feeling tired peeps,

Today I had a bag of crisps that I got from the petrol garage as I was hungry and knew we wouldn't get back from the hospice until late, but regretting the calories now :(

Mom was okay today but still sad seeing her that way :(

We have just had dinner and am now in bed all snug with my electric blanket :D

Hey was just wondering what pedometer app you use on your phone? And where do you need to have it for it to work? Is a handbag ok or does it need to be a pocket? Hope you are having a good day /) xx

Last edited:
Hey was just wondering what pedometer app you use on your phone? And where do you need to have it for it to work? Is a handbag ok or does it need to be a pocket? Hope you are having a good day /) xx

The app is called health on my iPhone, the Bf put it on and it tells me steps and miles each day, I always have my phone in my pocket so don't honestly know about my handbag x

I am having a lovely day and about to walk through the park with the little one :) hope you are having a nice day x

Back