BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I only have my daughter at home 3/4 nights a week. ...I spend £40 on the weekly shop then another 20-30 mid week in a top up shop so that's 60/70 on shopping (including cleaning stuff and at least one magazine). On to of that I usually take my daughter out for a meal once or twice a month, lunch out with work once a month. So that's probably another 60/70. I only very rarely have take aways so not too worried about them! I'm terrible as all the fruit and salads I buy are pre - packed ones!

That's not too bad, that's about the same as us really! We don't buy preps led fruit or salads very often though hubby says there a waste of money but they look so appealing x

That's not too bad, that's about the same as us really! We don't buy preps led fruit or salads very often though hubby says there a waste of money but they look so appealing x

They are! It would be loads cheaper if I bought the stuff separate and made a big fruit salad up. ...I just like the convenience of them plus I get all different ones so have a lot of variety

They are! It would be loads cheaper if I bought the stuff separate and made a big fruit salad up. ...I just like the convenience of them plus I get all different ones so have a lot of variety

Mines the same, buying lunch instead of making it so it's costing me about £5 on a work day just for lunch, plus £60 weekly shops, £10 cleaning supplies and £20 date night, it all adds up, I look at my account and it's all food shopping coming out grrr...

Plan this week is to stick to £50 for the week of food and make a food plan including my lunches, as I am good at sorting the be lunches but forget mine :/

I am feeling a bit down that I have not lost anything and really want a kit Kat Chunky tonight even though I know I shouldn't :(

I don't think a kit Kat will do much harm with all the steps you have been doing Hun, might do you good even! Sorry you are feeling down :( xx

I don't think a kit Kat will do much harm with all the steps you have been doing Hun, might do you good even! Sorry you are feeling down :( xx

Only down because I am not losing anything x

I have just finished work early so going to walk through town and have a look around to burn off my chunky that I will have later he he x

Have you taken body measurements binky? I'm sure with all your walking you've probably gained muscle which will have affected your losses.

We focus so much on what he scales say but the health benefits from all your exercise will be so much greater x

Hey binky just wanted say thank you I downloaded the app and am slight obsessed with it at the moment! And I you tubed Leslie sansone walks and did one earlier was great! Hoping to get in to routine of doing just a short one everyday and a longer one on my days off :) thank you I'd never heard of her before xx

I am feeling a bit down that I have not lost anything and really want a kit Kat Chunky tonight even though I know I shouldn't :(

Don't do it binks. Will take 30seconds to eat. An hour walking to burn it off and you will only feel good for the 30seconds you're eating it. I got into this mindset a while back of an extra 100-300 calories of random extras won't do any harm. If you average it out to 200 a day that's about 1.5lbs a month!! It really does add up

Ok £70. Will include in my daily food log how much I've spent. It's going to be very hard!!

Ok £70. Will include in my daily food log how much I've spent. It's going to be very hard!!

That's a week cat, not a day ;) x.

Have you taken body measurements binky? I'm sure with all your walking you've probably gained muscle which will have affected your losses. We focus so much on what he scales say but the health benefits from all your exercise will be so much greater x

Oooo no I haven't for a while, I will have a look in the morning, thank you for the suggestion my lovely x

Hey binky just wanted say thank you I downloaded the app and am slight obsessed with it at the moment! And I you tubed Leslie sansone walks and did one earlier was great! Hoping to get in to routine of doing just a short one everyday and a longer one on my days off :) thank you I'd never heard of her before xx

So glad you like it :D

Aww you are welcome my lovely, I love her walks so much, they always make me feel so good when I have done one, I am sad I haven't had a chance to do one this week, but hoping to get some in this weekend :)

You peeps are awesome, hugs to you all as just chatting on here has made me feel much better :D

My plan is to measure and weigh tomorrow morning and to try and follow the SW plan as I really want to see even a teeny weeny loss next week he he x

Today I went to Tesco and Waitrose and got lots of items reduced after work :D I will be recording how much it costs each day in food as I log as I think it will help me if I see it written down x

Don't do it binks. Will take 30seconds to eat. An hour walking to burn it off and you will only feel good for the 30seconds you're eating it. I got into this mindset a while back of an extra 100-300 calories of random extras won't do any harm. If you average it out to 200 a day that's about 1.5lbs a month!! It really does add up

I ended up eating a GU cheesecake, they were reduced in Waitrose and honestly I needed something today x

Maybe that's why I have stalled weight loss wise? That's why I am going to follow SW again as I want to get to 10st soon x

That's a week cat, not a day ;) x.

Lol!!! I'm going to find this really hard!! It can't include my Friday lunch at duck and waffle / sushi samba as that will be £200 a head. But all the other meals Monday - sunday. £70. Yikes.

Back