BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Thanks moo, another lb gone, I am determined to lose for your 12 week challenge, I have lost 3lb now so far as I was 11st when we started whoop whoop x

Keep going you doing so great and Im sure you will have no problem to get great results by the end of challenge. Just like Waffle. Shes doing so well too.
I now need to catch up with you guys and then wait for summer to start :)

Keep going you doing so great and Im sure you will have no problem to get great results by the end of challenge. Just like Waffle. Shes doing so well too. I now need to catch up with you guys and then wait for summer to start :)

Thank you my lovely I really hope so, I am probably going to be following SW plan again as it helps me see the most losses and is better for my new job, I just bed to start planning better again! X

I know she is doing fab, and cat look amazing in her pictures and you are staying on plan despite being very busy, we are all amazing and are going to smash this challenge x x

Thank you my lovely I really hope so, I am probably going to be following SW plan again as it helps me see the most losses and is better for my new job, I just bed to start planning better again! X I know she is doing fab, and cat look amazing in her pictures and you are staying on plan despite being very busy, we are all amazing and are going to smash this challenge x x

Woo thanks girls we are :) x

Yay congrats on your loss Binky! I'm already starting to think what I should buy from the shops to make for lunches at work x

Thank you my lovely I am so pleased :)

Me too, I am starting to worry about eating at set lunchtimes, no idea what I will make for lunch as I have to carry it all three miles to work as well :/

I have seen a big bag in new look I like and I have a gift card that I am thinking of using to get it for my new job :D

Ohhh piccies of the new bag! I wish I could have gotten new clothes etc for new job, but no money... and need to assess the dress code on Monday first haha x

I have a uniform again *cries*, so I need to get black trousers again soon, I will take a picture if I get it x

Saturday 25th April-

B- Ski apricot yoghurt and 2 x pears and a cup of tea

L- 1/2 carton of slow roast tomato soup, grated cheese and GF roll

Snack- GF crispbread and light laughing cow

D- 3 x slices of GF fruit loaf

Snack- cup of tea and a chunky

Total- 1,339 calories

Exercise- Couldn't go for a walk today as it was so wet and horrible here weather wise, but two hours of cleaning this morning.

I am still feeling hungry at the minute so thinking of making SW biscuits to have with a cup of tea in a minute =)

I think sw makes you focus n making good choices not just ones you can "justify" through calories.

I didn't manage a walk I did 11000 steps and I ache from yesterday's so know it did me good! Was surprised an average day at work is so many steps, it's non work days I will struggle on I think

I think sw makes you focus n making good choices not just ones you can "justify" through calories. I didn't manage a walk I did 11000 steps and I ache from yesterday's so know it did me good! Was surprised an average day at work is so many steps, it's non work days I will struggle on I think

I think so too, hoping I can do it next week as I usually see good losses on SW x

What is your job role my lovely? X

I am the same mon-fri I walk loads then the weekend I seem to sit on my sofa, if it had been sunny today I would of strimmed the lawn, painted the shed and cut back the hedge which would of burned lots of calories but it has been raining :(

We went to the park to play frisbee the last 2 days as I haven't been in work which was lots of fun and got plenty so steps in too! Hasn't rained until the evening here I have lots of gardening to do too! Raking moss out of the lawn which is such hard work but must do more tomoro!!

We went to the park to play frisbee the last 2 days as I haven't been in work which was lots of fun and got plenty so steps in too! Hasn't rained until the evening here I have lots of gardening to do too! Raking moss out of the lawn which is such hard work but must do more tomoro!!

I know gardening is hard work but I love the results :)

It is meant to rain here again tomorrow so no gardening for me x

It was chucking it down here last night. ...very grey sky and cold this morning. ...although the forecast for later is very good. ...fingers crossed!

I haven't looked at the forecast I'm not that far from you so maybe I will have rain too! xx

I have woke up to it all grey and gloomy outside, but it is meant to be sunshine tomorrow and Tuesday, tomorrow I am working 12 hours so pleased as it means we can go to the park and Tuesday I may get a chance to do my gardening :)

Back