BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

It's not nice is it, I may brave it and go for a walk today x

Going for a woodland walk with my sister in a bit. ... its mud paths all the way round but I'm hoping the trees will have stopped it from getting too wet!

Going for a woodland walk with my sister in a bit. ... its mud paths all the way round but I'm hoping the trees will have stopped it from getting too wet!

That sounds lovely, I will probably walk through the park and round and back to get my 10,000 steps today x

I just weighed myself and I am 10st 10lbs today, so so happy * does a dance.*

Definitely going for a walk to keep it going and we are back on SW today so hopefully the losses will continue :)

I just drank a pint of squash waiting for my kettle to boil so thinking I might of been awake as I was dehydrated x

Last edited:
I just weighed myself and I am 10st 10lbs today, so so happy * does a dance.* Definitely going for a walk to keep it going and we are back on SW today so hopefully the losses will continue :) I just drank a pint of squash waiting for my kettle to boil so thinking I might of been awake as I was dehydrated x
well done on another loss. Have a good walk x

When do you start your new job binks? x

Morning peeps,

I didn't have time to weigh this morning, I was up feeling really sick and dehydrated last night I think it is because the Bf shut the window and door... And then asked for a glass of water when he heard me get up at 3am, I was not impressed.

Had a lovely walk through the park and feeling more awake now :) hoping to do lots of walking with the little one this morning to make up for a lazy weekend :)

Sunday 26th April-

B- cup of tea and 1x Linda McCartney sausage, 3x bacon and one egg with tomato ketchup (1syn)x

L- 1/2 carton of convent garden vegetable soup (5syn)

D- chicken with lemon and herb, roasted carrot, parsnip, swede and onion, 1 x Waitrose Yorkshire pudding (4syn)

Snack- GF fruit loaf (HEB)

Total - 1,165 calories, HEB and 10 syns

Last edited:
Sunday 26th April-

B- cup of tea and 1x Linda McCartney sausage, 3x bacon and one egg with tomato ketchup (1syn)x

L- 1/2 carton of convent garden vegetable soup (5syn)

D- chicken with lemon and herb, roasted carrot, parsnip, swede and onion, 1 x Waitrose Yorkshire pudding (4syn)

Snack- GF fruit loaf (HEB)

Total - 1,165 calories, HEB and 10 syns

Welcome back to sw. And cc hehhe. I have put some days into calories but number goes so big that I give up after 2000 :p

Hope you get the extra kick you wanting for Binks.
Smiles

Welcome back to sw. And cc hehhe. I have put some days into calories but number goes so big that I give up after 2000 :p Hope you get the extra kick you wanting for Binks. Smiles

Thank you my lovely, I am feeling positive after losing 2lbs at the weekend :)

I am trying hard to get to my goal now but love feeling thinner x

Sunday 26th April- B- cup of tea and 1x Linda McCartney sausage, 3x bacon and one egg with tomato ketchup (1syn)x L- 1/2 carton of convent garden vegetable soup (5syn) D- chicken with lemon and herb, roasted carrot, parsnip, swede and onion, 1 x Waitrose Yorkshire pudding (4syn) Snack- GF fruit loaf (HEB) Total - 1,165 calories, HEB and 10 syns
looks like a good food day x

Monday 27th April-

B- Cup of tea and a small bowl of crunchy nut with skimmed milk (HEB)

Snack- Banana

L- Rice, sunshine vegetables in chicken stock with grated cheese (HEA)

Snack- Apple, 2 x Pear and a ski peach yoghurt

D- Jacket potato with Tuna, light mayo, sweetcorn and grated cheese (7syns)

Snack cup of tea and a Boots shapers bar (5 syns)

Total- 1,324 calories HEA & HEB and 12 syns

Exercise- 15,000 steps

Back