BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

So i am feeling really good to be back on the SW plan, I am going to keep calorie counting as i use MFP to track my food but trying to have the free foods and one HEA and HEB a day. I have planned out tomorrow's food which has made me feel really positive so hoping it will continue tomorrow =)

So i am feeling really good to be back on the SW plan, I am going to keep calorie counting as i use MFP to track my food but trying to have the free foods and one HEA and HEB a day. I have planned out tomorrow's food which has made me feel really positive so hoping it will continue tomorrow =)
your doing really well, glad your embracing the SW, food is sounding good x

Woke up this morning feeling really tired, I couldn't sleep until late last night and ended up opening the window at 3am as I was so hot but then I managed to sleep until 9am :)

I weighed this morning and am down to 10st 9.4lbs, I am literally so happy that I am getting so close to 10st x

I have sat on the sofa for a cup of tea and watched TV, I need to clean everything today and am cooking a SW macoroni cheese for dinner, it was very tasty last time :)

I am going to wrap my sisters presents for her birthday and sort out my friends birthday cards to sort out what else I need to buy, then I might pop into town to get what I need and see if I can get anything reduced for the freezer. Plus it will get my steps in :)

Well done on another loss - you are on a roll. Hope you got some food bargins. My fridge is looking more empty than ever before x

Woo hoo! I'm doing a happy dance for you!! Not far off being closer to the 9s :)

Well done on another loss - you are on a roll. Hope you got some food bargins. My fridge is looking more empty than ever before x

I got lots reduced food which was good, the task now is fitting it all in the freezer lol x

Thank you, I normally get good losses when on SW plan it is sticking to it for a long time I struggle with as it needs to be planned and cooked fresh and I hate washing up so much x

Woo hoo! I'm doing a happy dance for you!! Not far off being closer to the 9s :)

Hello my lovely, thank you for the happy dance, I am feeling very good body wise and I just bought a pair of size 12 jeans that fit omg!!!

Ha ha don't tease me, I hope I can keep this up as I am really feeling good :)

Walking to town was nice as it was sunny :) I went to new look and got my bag and matching purse, I love matching sets and I have been admiring it for two weeks so it is my new work bag and I used my birthday gift card so I only had to pay £15 :D

I went to peacocks and bought a pair of jeans in a size 12 that fit omg!! :D I also bought two pairs of black trousers for work in three weeks time, they are really baggy though but not ready for a size 12 In those as I need to be able to move around a lot :)

I got beef mince x3, beef steak, cooked chicken, salad, GF bagels and GF bread all reduced so now need to find room in the freezer lol x

I also bought GU cheesecakes from Waitrose as the one I had last week was amazing so going to take them to my sisters on Thursday as a treat with lunch as we are eating in so we can pack up moms bedroom there and take it to the charity shop x

If you carry on like you are binky you'll definitely need the 12's in 3 weeks. ..don't take the tags off until you need to and keep the receipt just in case you need to change them x

Another brill day Binks!! I feel I've not had mac n cheese for so long!!!x

Thanks Hun, I make it because the Bf loves it, I can't have too much dairy so I just have a small portion :) I bought Tesco quark today as it was cheaper than Lake District one but it is no where near as nice so bit disappointed tonight compared to a couple of weeks ago x

Attachments

• image-257750797.jpg
    image-257750797.jpg
    587.5 KB · Views: 30
Tuesday 28th April-

B- Cup of tea and GF fruit loaf x 2 slices (HEB)

L- A pear and a bag of Walkers baked crisps (5 syns)

D- SW Macorni cheese (GF macaroni, quark, bacon, leek, grated cheese) (HEA)

Snack- Cup of tea and a Boots shapers bar (5 Syns)

Total- 1,301 calories, 10 syns and HEA & HEB

Exercise- 5,500 steps and two hours of cleaning

Eeee such good news about the weight and the size 12 trousers, I have some size 18 trousers from asda black work ones, sat in the cupboard waiting for me to fit into them lol! I am 18 in some places now but not them get and that's what I always used to wear I was size 12 in them when I met Danny! Sorry I haven't replied to your text yet Hun, just been at Zumba, did you do your hair and nails? Xx

Eeee such good news about the weight and the size 12 trousers, I have some size 18 trousers from asda black work ones, sat in the cupboard waiting for me to fit into them lol! I am 18 in some places now but not them get and that's what I always used to wear I was size 12 in them when I met Danny! Sorry I haven't replied to your text yet Hun, just been at Zumba, did you do your hair and nails? Xx

Thank you my lovely, i am so pleased that they fit as my other bootcut jeans are getting too big =) I am concentrating on losing weight at the minute but will have to look at swimming more often to tone up soon i think x

No worries, did you have a good class? =) I have dyed my hair but have yet to do my nails as i got distracted once the macoroni cheese was on the oven i decided to clean the whole kitchen, will try to do them tonight =)

I haven't had time to wash the car or sort the garden out though and i think it is meant to rain tomorrow rubbish! x

Congratulations on the size 12s - you must be feeling really good x

Here to sub :) macaroni ni cheese looks lovely, I might have to do that soon....mmmm!

Welcome to my thread *waves*

I recommend it but advise using Lake District quark not own version bleargh, no idea how they can mess it up when it is one ingredient though lol x

Back