BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

There is nothing better than fitting perfectly into a smaller size. I need to get back into my teeny Levi's!!

So this morning I tried a two hour driving lesson and it went really well, about blooming time, definitely going to keep practising with the be as well as my lessons, I really want this now x

I tried on my work uniform and don't like it so going to try it on everyday to get used to it :)

I am going to sit and wrap my sisters presents now as I am seeing her tomorrow :) I might walk into town later and have a wander to buy her a few more bits and do some steps, but right now I wish I could have a nap lol x

Also going to wrap my nephews presents as he turns six months old soon he he x

Hiya, I finally learnt to drive last year (age 24) I quit my job and did a few lessons a week for 5 weeks and passed first time. I had put it off so much but had to do it as I had no means of getting to work - i used to get lifts with someone who lived in my village but we moved house and i changed jobs! It was the best thing I did, I love driving and I wish id done it sooner! Been driving over a year now and just love it. Good luck with it xx

Hiya, I finally learnt to drive last year (age 24) I quit my job and did a few lessons a week for 5 weeks and passed first time. I had put it off so much but had to do it as I had no means of getting to work - i used to get lifts with someone who lived in my village but we moved house and i changed jobs! It was the best thing I did, I love driving and I wish id done it sooner! Been driving over a year now and just love it. Good luck with it xx

Thank you my lovely, I think I will enjoy it once I have my license just struggling a bit with confidence x

Glad todays lesson went well!! Ive a two hour one after work tomorrow :( this week is dragging x

Good luck for tomorrow's lesson, how are you finding your two hour lessons? I much preferred mine but then had to tell the Bf he was right lol x

Is it because it's your first week or because you are ill? I am really nervous about how long my first week will feel :/

Wednesday 29th April-

B- cup of tea and a banana

L- 2x Waitrose chicken drumstick and Waitrose side salad with light mayonnaise and a bag of walkers baked salt and vinegar (6ayns)

D- SW macoroni cheese (HEA) and sunshine vegetables

Snack- cup of tea and a boots shapers bar (5ayns)

Total- 1,324 calories and HEA and 11 syns

Exercise- 11,000 steps

I only got to 6000 steps by walking to town so walked around the block until I got to 11,000 :D

Attachments

• image-2336309022.jpg
    image-2336309022.jpg
    571.9 KB · Views: 26
I am pleased that I am losing again and am at my lowest weight but am now noticing that my body needs toning up and not really sure what to do? Am going to be walking 7 miles a day to and from work soon but it sure what to do other than that, I really enjoy swimming so wondering if that will help tone? X

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
BinkyBonk, you're my hero! I have only done 6190 and now i just think i'll walk around the house for a bit longer then go to bed...

i like to think that i could be committed enough to do 10 000 every day as a minimum, but as it is I'm settling for that as an average.

need to google which is the recommendation out of those two very different suggestions.

managed to get out for a 1350 walk round the block, will be close to 8000 by bedtime

If you really enjoy swimming I'd go for it as you're most likely to stick to something you enjoy :) My local pool is still shut :( I need to find an alternative x

I am thinking of signing up for the hotel I will be walking past each day, going to wait until I have worked a month and see if I could go in every evening on the way home because the sign up fee is £100 so want to wait and make sure I will use it, I love swimming and it has a small gym :) oh no why is yours closed? X

BinkyBonk, you're my hero! I have only done 6190 and now i just think i'll walk around the house for a bit longer then go to bed... i like to think that i could be committed enough to do 10 000 every day as a minimum, but as it is I'm settling for that as an average. need to google which is the recommendation out of those two very different suggestions. managed to get out for a 1350 walk round the block, will be close to 8000 by bedtime

He he thanks Hun, definitely recommend walking around the house as it all helps, my steps vary so much, I do as much as I can Monday-Friday so I don't have to worry too much at weekends x

I deleted my comments coz I felt what I said was taken the wrong way and I was digging a hole :cool:

Back