BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Waffle you're such a doll!! You are too sweet.

Morning peeps, I woke up to the Bf getting ready for work and decided to hop on the scales to find 10st 8.8lbs looking at me, that's my lowest weight :O I really love the losses I get from SW, hope I can stick with it for a good few weeks :)
well done on another loss, you are doing so well back on Sw. I moved to another town an hour away from work a week before the driving test - that def focused me - looking back through was probably quiet stupid - Arrogance of youth and all that lol

well done on another loss, you are doing so well back on Sw. I moved to another town an hour away from work a week before the driving test - that def focused me - looking back through was probably quiet stupid - Arrogance of youth and all that lol

Thank you my lovely, I am really enjoying being back on it, just hope I can continue x

Wow that's crazy lol I am still getting used to driving in this area tbh x

Woke up to the Bf telling me I look skinny and hot, such a great start to the day, I weighed and am 10st 8.2lbs so the extra walking was definately worth it :D

I am just getting ready to walk to the train station to see my sister and my nephew :) I am taking the cheesecakes with me and am really pleased they were in my fridge two days and I didn't give in or want to :) My sister is making us jacket potatoes so lunch will be healthy to allow us to have the cheesecake he he x

Wow Binks on fire :) dont you just love how sw can give you extra boost. Im so happy for you. And congrats on size 12 :)

Awe hes a keeper! What a nice thing to wake up to. Certainly nice to have that boost in the morning!
I just skyped my aunt as she's been travelling around asia for a month and she said - you are looking really skinny (bless her!) Such a nice boost!

Wow Binks on fire :) dont you just love how sw can give you extra boost. Im so happy for you. And congrats on size 12 :)

Thank you Moo, I am in the zone at the minute, I got to the train station early so walked around the platform for fifteen minutes to get my steps up, think they were all wondering what I was doing though lol x

Awe hes a keeper! What a nice thing to wake up to. Certainly nice to have that boost in the morning! I just skyped my aunt as she's been travelling around asia for a month and she said - you are looking really skinny (bless her!) Such a nice boost!

I know it was so sweet of him :)

Aww bet that was lovely to have a compliment x

Thank you Moo, I am in the zone at the minute, I got to the train station early so walked around the platform for fifteen minutes to get my steps up, think they were all wondering what I was doing though lol x

Haha bless I get they did x

Thursday 30th April-

B- Banana

L- Jacket potato and cheese with a GU cheesecake (well worth the wait (6 Sun)

D- Cheese toastie (HEB & HEA)

Snack- Cup of tea

Total - 994 calories, HEA & HEB, 6 Syns plus cheesecake

Exercise- 8,000 steps

Managed to get my steps closer to 10,000 steps by walking around the train station and had really low calories as i didn't want to cook when we got back from visiting mom at the hospice so just did us cheese toasties. Still weighing the same this morning so pleased with that =)

Just having a cup of tea to try and wake up a bit =) I am now working all day so I am a bit confused what to do food wise as this wasn't the plan, so am going to have a cup of tea, a banana and then a small bowl of cereal at theirs for breakfast but not sure what to do for lunch now? Maybe a subway salad hmmm, will update later x

Last edited:
Subway salad sounds like a great choice :) xx

Well it was going to be a subway salad but the little one needs a cooked dinner for lunch today so I will take him out for lunch which means I will probably eat something with him, I am thinking either jacket or chicken skewers and rice, I want to be good but could do with a proper lunch as I am working all day x

Hope your day goes fast today so you can relax at the weekend :)

Last edited:
Friday 1st May-

B- cup of tea and a banana

L- ham and cheese subway salad and a bag of walkers baked crisps (HEA & 9 syns)

Snack- 2x baby bel and an apple

D- pesto pasta and cheese (5 syns)

Snack- cup of tea and a boots bar (5 syns)

Total- 1,450 calories HEA & 19 syns

Exercise- 19,000 steps and two hours cleaning

I realise I have had too much cheese today but honestly didn't think about the baby bel :/ I am a few syns over but have been lower across the weekend so hoping that will be okay :)

Last edited:
Might be a green day? You get 2 HEXA with green so babybel would be that and HEXB would be ham? Not 100% sure but think it might work like that xx

Back