BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Morning peeps, I woke up at 7 and have been cleaning the flat and listening to music, I prefer music to the TV at the minute :)

I weighed this morning and am still 10st 8lbs so I am forgiven for the cheese yesterday ooops :)

Me and my friend are going to Costa this morning for a drink and a chat so my plan is to have a small hot chocolate and make it skinny so hopefully it will limit the calories and damage....I really hope so anyway x

Well done on WI lovely :)

I don't really drink hot drinks so I no good when it comes to advice on them, but I'm sure it won't be too bad, especially if you make it a skinny one. Hope you have a lovely time, what are your plans for the bank hol weekend?

Well done on WI lovely :) I don't really drink hot drinks so I no good when it comes to advice on them, but I'm sure it won't be too bad, especially if you make it a skinny one. Hope you have a lovely time, what are your plans for the bank hol weekend?

Thank you my lovely, it has made me determined for the weekend :)

I used to have medium orange hot chocolate with cream which was close to 400 calories, I looked up a small skinny hot chocolate and it is only 164 calories, so I will be trying that this morning with a Jordan's bar for HEB :)

Today will be with my friend, tomorrow and Monday with the Bf but not sure what we will do yet and I want to sort out the garden and wash the car if the weather is nice at some point :)

What about you x

I'm sure then that's not too bad for Syns :)

Today we are going shopping for the last bits for Matts mums birthday next week and I am going to get my eyebrows done and my hair cut. I also need to get an outfit for her party (would rather not spend money on clothes that won't be fitting me soon but I also don't really have anything that fits!)
Then tonight we have friends over for dinner so I'll do something SW friendly but the drinks won't be. Tomorrow and Monday we have no real plans except I'd also like to do the garden a bit and wash/Hoover our cars - I'm sure when you are young your supposed to be out partying but I'd rather be at home making my house nice!

I'm sure then that's not too bad for Syns :) Today we are going shopping for the last bits for Matts mums birthday next week and I am going to get my eyebrows done and my hair cut. I also need to get an outfit for her party (would rather not spend money on clothes that won't be fitting me soon but I also don't really have anything that fits!) Then tonight we have friends over for dinner so I'll do something SW friendly but the drinks won't be. Tomorrow and Monday we have no real plans except I'd also like to do the garden a bit and wash/Hoover our cars - I'm sure when you are young your supposed to be out partying but I'd rather be at home making my house nice!

That sounds like a lovely pampering day ready for this evening :)

I have always preferred working on the house and garden than going out partying :)

Thank you my lovely, it has made me determined for the weekend :) I used to have medium orange hot chocolate with cream which was close to 400 calories, I looked up a small skinny hot chocolate and it is only 164 calories, so I will be trying that this morning with a Jordan's bar for HEB :) Today will be with my friend, tomorrow and Monday with the Bf but not sure what we will do yet and I want to sort out the garden and wash the car if the weather is nice at some point :) What about you x

If you use the milk as a HEXA then it's only around 3 syns I reckon :) enjoy! xx

If you use the milk as a HEXA then it's only around 3 syns I reckon :) enjoy! xx

I didn't even think of that! Lol x

We didn't go in the end as we went to get a mouse cage and popped in ASDA instead so got a salad, Pepsimax and bag of hula hoops instead :)

So my friend picked me up and we went to a pet shop and spent an hour deciding what cage to get, she got a really cute pink one for them :) we popped into ASDA to get lunch and we were both good with our salads :) we popped back to hers and made the cage, it looks so good :)

It means we didn't have time for a costa but I am not bothered about that as we had a nice day :) not sure what to do with the rest of my day, probably cleaning, reading and music :D

Saturday 2nd May-

B- Cup of Tea and a Jordans bar (1/2HEB)

L- ASDA ham and egg salad and a bag of hula hoops (5 syns)

Snack- 1/2 a cheese toastie and a bag of walkers baked 1/2 HEB and HEA) (5 syns)

D- Chilli and grated cheese (6 syns)

Snack- Milkybar (6 syns)

Total- 1,233 calories, HEA & HEB, 22 syns

Exercise- 3,500 steps

Really low on steps again but that is normal for a saturday and although more snacks than normal they are a lot lower than a take away so thinking it will be okay. I am sat here reading a book and thinking i am still hungry, going to have a cup of tea and see if that takes the craving away hmmm x

Have you tried the hula hoops pufts? I love them - a bit too much. My steps are a lot lower today too, even after all the walking while doing the food shop. Xx

No I haven't seen them? I will have to have a look, thanks for the tip x

I have just eaten 500 calories of snacks as the Bf is watching the boxing so I am on my own tonight and it freaks me out :(

Mine are always really low on a weekend, frustrating isn't it x

No I haven't seen them? I will have to have a look, thanks for the tip x I have just eaten 500 calories of snacks as the Bf is watching the boxing so I am on my own tonight and it freaks me out :( Mine are always really low on a weekend, frustrating isn't it x

My hubby is watching the boxing too so I'm staying at my mums coz he's got my stepdad round or watch it with him! Hope your ok xx

My partner watching the fight as well but as he has work tomorrow he is having an early night and getting up at 4 in the morning to watch it so a bit of a disrupted night I think x

My hubby is watching the boxing too so I'm staying at my mums coz he's got my stepdad round or watch it with him! Hope your ok xx

Glad you have your mum there, I am okay just didn't expect to be on my own as he didn't know he was going so it was all random and then I was on my own for the night x

My partner watching the fight as well but as he has work tomorrow he is having an early night and getting up at 4 in the morning to watch it so a bit of a disrupted night I think x

Omg that's crazy, I am not a morning person, especially at 4am! Lol, hope he is not too tired for work x

I got on the scales this morning not expecting much as I had 500 calories of extra snacks that I hadn't planned to have but I am 10st 7.8lbs today Yey another 0.5lb gone :D

The plan today is to meet my friend and her little one for a chat this morning, go for a walk to try and get my steps up today, although it is currently pouring with rain so might do a Leslie walk instead, then hopefully spend some time with the Bf :)

Back