BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Congrats on swerving the bacon and eggs etc etc&&&&&

I got away from a packet of croissants at my mums

I got on the scales this morning not expecting much as I had 500 calories of extra snacks that I hadn't planned to have but I am 10st 7.8lbs today Yey another 0.5lb gone :D The plan today is to meet my friend and her little one for a chat this morning, go for a walk to try and get my steps up today, although it is currently pouring with rain so might do a Leslie walk instead, then hopefully spend some time with the Bf :)

Soooo close to being near the 9s binks!!

Hmmm dilemma... The Bf is suggesting a dominos for dinner but I am scared it will knock me off course so I suggested the chilli with a GU cheesecake as a naughty treat, not sure which one we are going to choose :/

You have the chili and send the dominos here :p haha x

Hmmm dilemma... The Bf is suggesting a dominos for dinner but I am scared it will knock me off course so I suggested the chilli with a GU cheesecake as a naughty treat, not sure which one we are going to choose :/
weekends are so hard, always feel like a treat is deserved - good luck with the decision x

Ohhh tough call! I love dominos but I know what you mean :( you are doing so well which makes it tricky. I'd be tempted to let fb have it and have something healthy I do that and Ben understands why I do it and supports me :)

Ohhh tough call! I love dominos but I know what you mean :( you are doing so well which makes it tricky. I'd be tempted to let fb have it and have something healthy I do that and Ben understands why I do it and supports me :)

We are having the dominoes, I think I am okay with it and will see what I am like tomorrow eeek x

I went to the shop and it poured as I came out but I really wanted to do some steps so I decided to walk in the rain and I am glad I did, although would of been easier to not walk carrying the shopping and got it after lol, I did 5,500 steps, am pleased with that for a Sunday and hopefully it will help fight the damage of the dominos x

Which pizza did you pick? Xx

The Bf had a large pizza half mighty meaty half chicken bacon rasher x I had 5x chicken stripper, 1/2 wedges, 1slice chicken pizza, 2x cookie :O

That's not too bad by the sounds of it ;-)

It's nowhere near the mountain of food I have eaten today haha xxx

Back