BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

How are you you today Hun? Xx

Hey waffle, I am okay thanks just tired today and had loads of cleaning to do :/ Did you manage to finish delivering your leaflets? X

Bless ya, did you get it all done? No still 312 left lol x

Bless ya, did you get it all done? No still 312 left lol x

No :( I got a bit annoyed as the Bf stayed in bed all morning while I cleaned, after I cleaned the bathroom he shaved :/ then I had to do all our washing and sort out the post drawer to put in the loft and just made me feel rubbish, we watched a film and I have had a little walk in the rain and feel a bit better now but now annoyed with myself as I had a bad food day :(

The kitchen looks like a bomb has hit it but the Bf kindly cooked for us so can't tell him off, just think I need to have a bath and an early night and hopefully wake up happy x x

Me too -lets do this! Have a lovely day x

Morning peeps, Fresh line drawn ready to start again this morning :)

Agreed binks. Had a small accident with some strawberry cheesecake Haagen Daaz yesterday. When I say some, I meant a large tub. Literally jumped in my face. All of it. I could have been injured. ;-)

New week. Go team

Me too Binks - awful weekend of eating & drinking pretty much anything I wanted. Feel so annoyed with myself - going to draw a line and try really hard for the next couple of days before a big family party at the weekend :/

Well done you for drawing a line and getting back on it xx

Blimey binks, usually if I miss a day of your diary there are pages and pages to catch up on.

Hope everything is ok x

Back