BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Agreed binks. Had a small accident with some strawberry cheesecake Haagen Daaz yesterday. When I say some, I meant a large tub. Literally jumped in my face. All of it. I could have been injured. ;-) New week. Go team

Ha ha you make me laugh, I am back on it tomorrow, give me a T... Give me a E... Give me an A.... Give me a M... Go team x

Me too Binks - awful weekend of eating & drinking pretty much anything I wanted. Feel so annoyed with myself - going to draw a line and try really hard for the next couple of days before a big family party at the weekend :/ Well done you for drawing a line and getting back on it xx

Thank you my lovely not been too bad considering a busy couple of days x

How have you done x

Thank you my lovely not been too bad considering a busy couple of days x How have you done x
I put on 1.5 but completely deserved as I ate like a pig!

Back on it now and having relatively low syn days

Just about to go and make tea as we speak... Starving!

I put on 1.5 but completely deserved as I ate like a pig! Back on it now and having relatively low syn days Just about to go and make tea as we speak... Starving!

I love of a woman who owns up to gluttonous behaviour! None of this "really don't understand why I've gained weight" business after spending the weekend eating a hog, family sized gateau and mainlining cadburys ;-) xx

Glad you're all good binks. Even I switched my light off by 22.30 last night. That never happens. I genuinely felt tired!

I love of a woman who owns up to gluttonous behaviour! None of this "really don't understand why I've gained weight" business after spending the weekend eating a hog, family sized gateau and mainlining cadburys ;-) xx
Hahaha
I truly deserved it and I didn't really enjoy the bad food - I did enjoy the wine though!!

This weekend is the hog ;)

I am sad to say I gained 2lbs because I haven't stopped snacking :O

So yesterday I worked 13 hours and relied on snacks to keep me going as I walked 24,500 steps, I came home had dinner and slept until this morning zzz zzz

I woke up early this morning and caught the train to see my sister and nephew, we went to F&B and our starters were chicken strips with salad, they bought out mains out three times while we are them and then when we were ready for them they were cold, they cooked fresh and my chicken was pink so I said I can't eat it as I was scared I would be ill, waited for a third one and it still looked pink and I think I was just too scared to risk it by which time my sister had found two bones in her meat, we didn't complain about the bones just asked him to warn the chef invade it happened to someone else but I said I hope I won't have to pay for my main as one was cold one raw and I just couldn't eat the third, waiter was lovely and thanked us for being so nice about it bless, he said we didn't have to pay for any of it, I said I was happy to pay for drinks and starters but he said no. We ended up with a protein bar from ASDA for lunch lol x

Met the Bf in bath and got a boots chicken Caesar salad for dinner (it was cooked phew) and went to watch avengers... Loved it :)

Just listening to music then bed as I have a two hour driving lesson on the morning x

So yesterday I worked 13 hours and relied on snacks to keep me going as I walked 24,500 steps, I came home had dinner and slept until this morning zzz zzz I woke up early this morning and caught the train to see my sister and nephew, we went to F&B and our starters were chicken strips with salad, they bought out mains out three times while we are them and then when we were ready for them they were cold, they cooked fresh and my chicken was pink so I said I can't eat it as I was scared I would be ill, waited for a third one and it still looked pink and I think I was just too scared to risk it by which time my sister had found two bones in her meat, we didn't complain about the bones just asked him to warn the chef invade it happened to someone else but I said I hope I won't have to pay for my main as one was cold one raw and I just couldn't eat the third, waiter was lovely and thanked us for being so nice about it bless, he said we didn't have to pay for any of it, I said I was happy to pay for drinks and starters but he said no. We ended up with a protein bar from ASDA for lunch lol x Met the Bf in bath and got a boots chicken Caesar salad for dinner (it was cooked phew) and went to watch avengers... Loved it :) Just listening to music then bed as I have a two hour driving lesson on the morning x

Oh what a shame I've never had any problems at f&bs xx

Oh what a shame I've never had any problems at f&bs xx

Neither have we, told the waiter it is usually brilliant and we will go back and he said this week has been the worst he has worked as a waiter in fifteen years so there was obviously something going on at the minute, we will wait a few weeks then try again :)

Back