BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Neither have we, told the waiter it is usually brilliant and we will go back and he said this week has been the worst he has worked as a waiter in fifteen years so there was obviously something going on at the minute, we will wait a few weeks then try again :)

How strange! Maybe a new chef or bad stick or something x

I've had some awful experiences in F&B - but always around service. I really love the menu but never go anymore because the service is so appalling at our local one

I put on 2lbs but hoping that will disappear again x What did you make for tea x

I went for 2 slimming world sausages, jacket potato beans and HeA cheese - such comfort food!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with F&Bs personally never eaten there so can't comment. So good when the staff are helpful like that. I don't like to complain but have to if something is very wrong. Did so when I went for a steak at Middletons as they forgot part of our starter and got free drinks (was more expensive than the starter!)

I went for 2 slimming world sausages, jacket potato beans and HeA cheese - such comfort food! Sorry to hear about your bad experience with F&Bs personally never eaten there so can't comment. So good when the staff are helpful like that. I don't like to complain but have to if something is very wrong. Did so when I went for a steak at Middletons as they forgot part of our starter and got free drinks (was more expensive than the starter!)

Ooo yum, I am loving jacket potatoes at the minute x

Yesterday the Bf noticed how clean the place was which made me feel happy :) we had dinner and went to the hospice to see mom, didn't get home until ten and stayed up watching the first votes cone in, have been awake since 6am so feeling tired now but going to enjoy a relaxed day as I have no set plans which I am going to enjoy before starting work full time x

Yesterday the Bf noticed how clean the place was which made me feel happy :) we had dinner and went to the hospice to see mom, didn't get home until ten and stayed up watching the first votes cone in, have been awake since 6am so feeling tired now but going to enjoy a relaxed day as I have no set plans which I am going to enjoy before starting work full time x

In watching too. That's great Danny never notices when I tidy lol! How is your mum lovely? Xx

In watching too. That's great Danny never notices when I tidy lol! How is your mum lovely? Xx

It will be interesting to see what they decide to do :)

I normally clean but yesterday it sparkled, I even did the curtain pole, remotes etc, I am impressed he noticed :)

She is okay, she is weaker and that is hard to see but she was in good spirits yesterday and managed to stay awake for two hours which was lovely to talk to her so much :)

Glad the driving is going well. How are you doing with your snacking? So hard to control when it gets you, at least your steps must be helping you. I have done a plan for my meals again this week it really helped last time and although I didn't stock exactly it gave me a good guide.
sorry to hear about your mum Im glad you had a good visit x

Sorry to hear about your Mum Binks, she's so lucky to have you around :) xx

Glad the driving is going well. How are you doing with your snacking? So hard to control when it gets you, at least your steps must be helping you. I have done a plan for my meals again this week it really helped last time and although I didn't stock exactly it gave me a good guide. sorry to hear about your mum Im glad you had a good visit x

Unfortunately the snacks have got me again and I can't seem to find my way out again :(

I will be doing a plan again tomorrow as I am struggling because of time as I have been so busy x

Glad you are finding planning is helping you :)

Thank you my lovely it was lovely to see her sounding so happy :)

Morning my lovelies...

I am currently deep cleaning my way through our home while the Bf plays online games, men lol x

Going to do our week plan afterwards and make a shopping list and go to Morrison's this evening when it is quieter, I am looking forward to driving there and back :)

Determined to get back on it today and need to try flavoured water as I am only allowed that in the room at work x

I wish you could come and clean my house binks! I've been on it all day and still have the lounge to do!

I wish you could come and clean my house binks! I've been on it all day and still have the lounge to do!
Was thinking the same thing. My house needs a good declutter as well x

Honestly it takes me long enough to do mine, i get it perfect and then wake up and have to do it all again =/ the Bf is very messy so i am always cleaning lol x

Sorry i have been disappearing a lot peeps, Yesterday i found myself feeling sad and fed up a lot, i am trying to find a nursing home for my mom but we find out this week if she will actually make it to one or if she will be staying in the hospice for the rest of her life, something about looking at homes made me very sad as i was trying to find a place that i was happy for her to die in =( When i went to visit last she had been put on a pain patch and i knew that it wasn't great news as they are usually used near the end so yesterday was very much accepting the end is near, they are hoping to tell us this week roughly how long she has left x

So yesterday i cleaned the whole place and did a food plan and then drove to food shopping but made a few mistakes when driving which was frustrating...

Today i had a much needed lie-in and then me and the Bf walked to look around Bowood, we walked there walked around the whole place and walked around the flower garden, in total it was 25,000 steps and my feet now ache. We stopped at a lovely pub on the way back and had the most amazing lamb roast with minted gravy omg it was so good and we shared a sticky toffee and cream as we had walked so much today =)

I have cooked a chicken casserole when we got back so we can just re-heat it for dinner tomorrow and Tuesday, Tomorrow i am doing a half day at my new job, i am feeling excited and nervous, really hoping i like it and that they like me =) It is so weird getting a uniform ready for the first time in like three years lol x

Food plan tomorrow is to have a breakfast bar and a banana for breakfast, a pear and apple on the way home as i finish at 1pm, then chicken, potato salad and cucumber and carrot sticks for lunch, dinner will be chicken casserole =) Hoping tomorrow i will be back on it and will have a good day, fingers crossed and will let you all know tomorrow x

Back