BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Good luck tomorrow. Im sure you will love your new job.

Its never easy to let go the loved one and I have no idea how hard it is when you mom is ill and going to leave this world. All I can say is to be brave and stay strong. Sending you big hug hun. Stay strong hun.

Good luck tomorrow. Im sure you will love your new job.

Its never easy to let go the loved one and I have no idea how hard it is when you mom is ill and going to leave this world. All I can say is to be brave and stay strong. Sending you big hug hun. Stay strong hun.

Thank you my lovely, i hope it is good tomorrow =)

I agree it is always hard to say goodbye, I just can't imagine a world without my mom in it but i am being strong and still carrying on with life, thank you for the hug my lovely x x

Sounds like you have a lot to deal with, it must be so difficult for you when it is someone so close. You are doing well to stick to any eating plan. A few mistakes in driving is nothing to worry about it is more positive you are realising the mistakes it will just keep improving. Good luck in your new job, is it a big change or something you have done before? X

Sounds like you have a lot to deal with, it must be so difficult for you when it is someone so close. You are doing well to stick to any eating plan. A few mistakes in driving is nothing to worry about it is more positive you are realising the mistakes it will just keep improving. Good luck in your new job, is it a big change or something you have done before? X

It is horrible losing them but also seeing them be destroyed and have no quality of life first :( I am lucky to still have my sister and we can support each other, it is just weird to be 27 and to soon only have my sister as family x

Thank you I am hoping to get back on plan tomorrow x

I just really want my license now and it seems to be taking forever now grr x

I am going back to nurseries for a little while until I can get my licence, so it is a role I am familiar with but still a bit nervous lol x

Breaks my heart reading about mummy binks, but then I remember she has you for a daughter and I feel better. I hope at the least she is comfortable and not in pain.

I echo about the cleaning - can you come and do my bournemouth home? ;-)

Xx

Breaks my heart reading about mummy binks, but then I remember she has you for a daughter and I feel better. I hope at the least she is comfortable and not in pain. I echo about the cleaning - can you come and do my bournemouth home? ;-) Xx

Thank you my lovely, I am feeling a bit better this morning thanks to all my minis support x

Maybe I am missing my calling as a cleaner lol x

Morning peeps,

Sorry for the grumble last night, today is a new day and the sun is trying to shine here which always makes things better :)

I have put my uniform on and feel comfortable in it so hoping the day will go fast, I am aching from walking 12 miles yesterday so walking an hour to work is going to be interesting this morning lol x

Today has gone so fast, this morning was really good in my new job and am not as nervous about starting full time on Monday =)

Food wise i was doing well with a bar and banana for breakfast and sushi and a protein bar for lunch but got home and ate snacks grrr, not going to worry about it today as i have already walked 6.5 miles today =) but trying to keep getting back on it x

I popped into sainsbury's after work and got a charlie bishams lasagne reduced which we will have for dinner tonight, love lasagne =) I then walked to waitrose and got their meatballs in a tomato sauce, salmon fishcakes and milk reduced for the freezer and then popped into Tesco and got finest mini steak burgers and breaded cod fillets reduced that have also gone in the freezer =D

I treated myself to a magazine and am going to sit and read it now while listening to music, feeling so tired now, may have an early night me thinks x

Really glad you had a good time at our new job, it is good that it has made you less nervous. Always good to have a feel for the place x

Glad today went well Hun, just catching up with everyone's diaries :) x

Evening peeps, I managed to find some energy and have cleaned the place and ran the Bf a bath, sat here thinking about food plan tomorrow and hoping I can stick to it...

B- pear and apple, cup of tea
L- 2x slices of GF fruit loaf, banana
Snack- pepperoni, GF protein bar,
D- chicken casserole

Let's see how I do tomorrow :)

Hey binky... Your food sounds good :) how are you xx

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey binky... Your food sounds good :) how are you xx Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey my lovely, how are you doing? How are things with the man? X

I am okay thank you, I am starting a new job Monday which is exciting and am determined to get back on SW properly x

Morning peeps,

So Tuesday I worked and didn't eat too badly and got my steps in, yesterday was my last shift with the boys which was sad, I only worked 645-915am and managed to catch the 9.15 trains strait to Bristol to see my sister and nephew, I had a lovely day and was okay food wise but are Made brownies and omg they were amazing! I could not resist lol x

So last night I came home and made a food plan for the next few days, I really want to get back on SW properly, am determined to do it x

This morning I am bleaching the bathroom and kitchen, changing the bed and hoovering throughout then I have a two hour driving lesson :)

Morning peeps, So Tuesday I worked and didn't eat too badly and got my steps in, yesterday was my last shift with the boys which was sad, I only worked 645-915am and managed to catch the 9.15 trains strait to Bristol to see my sister and nephew, I had a lovely day and was okay food wise but are Made brownies and omg they were amazing! I could not resist lol x So last night I came home and made a food plan for the next few days, I really want to get back on SW properly, am determined to do it x This morning I am bleaching the bathroom and kitchen, changing the bed and hoovering throughout then I have a two hour driving lesson :)

Today sounds a good day, hope your driving goes well :) x

What did you have? Xx

Back