BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

It is pouring down here so a walk wouldn't be much fun so I have decided to clean from my front door all around the place, I cleaned my front door and brushed the stairs, hall way and kitchen, anti backed the stair rails and kitchen floor, washed and dried everything up and now going to bleach the kitchen and cupboards then Hoover the hallway and kitchen and move to the next room :)

I have a Steak and Stilton stew in the slow cooker and need to brave the weather to go to the shop later to buy pastry as I don't want to make it today and the Bf wants the steak and Stilton made into pies or pastry parcels :)

After dinner we are going to go to the hospice so I am hoping to drive to and from the motorway bit :)

Considered I don't eat meat your stew sounds lovely. I think your cleaning sounds amazing I wish you could do mine for me. Stop being so hard on yourself with the snacks we all have those days and weeks - just get back on it tomorrow.
Enjoy your driving lesson and driving on the motorway x

Considered I don't eat meat your stew sounds lovely. I think your cleaning sounds amazing I wish you could do mine for me. Stop being so hard on yourself with the snacks we all have those days and weeks - just get back on it tomorrow. Enjoy your driving lesson and driving on the motorway x

Thank you, It is just cooking in the oven now hoping it tastes nice x

I think I was being hard on myself generally today but have told myself to stop it and feel better now :)

We couldn't go tonight as the Bf is unwell, so no seeing mom or driving tonight, just going to make him dinner, run him a bath and then early night I think x

Steak and Stilton pie... Yummy x

Attachments

• image-2425653531.jpg
    image-2425653531.jpg
    472.2 KB · Views: 42
Hello Peeps,

I have had a lovely lie-in this morning, deffo enjoying my last day off before i start work Monday he he =)

Just been chilling out and watching Tv today but this has unfortunately led to snacking ooops x

Going to have a quick clean and tidy around the place and then have a nice bath =)

Dinner is going to be cod fillets with sweet potato chips and peas and sweetcorn, looking forward to trying the chips as i have never made them with sweet potato x

Ooh, I love sweet potato, hope the chips turn out nice x

I drove with the Bf this morning and made no mistakes and did all the roundabouts.... No idea how but hoping that stays with me lol x

Went to the hospice and when I got home I made the Bf a coffee, spent ten minutes trying to open the coffee bean grinder, went to the Bf for help... On the way to him It opened causing the coffee beans to go all over the floor... My floor is a mess and it showed me I didn't need to put any beans in the blooming grinder in the first place lol x

Driving sounds like it is going well - coffee grinder sounds like something I would do x

Lol bless you with the coffee beans, I'm glad your driving is going well Hun, you will get there soon I'm sure x

Well peeps we have lovely sunshine here today :D

I woke up and asked the Bf if we could go to the garden centre and he said yes and let me drive there and back :) I got Rosemary, thyme, sage, chives and oregano for my planted box and am so looking forward to those growing bigger so I can start using them in our meals :D

I have got lavender for my big pot as I know it helps the bees and butterfly's and smells beautiful, I have got a couple of pretty pink hardy plants for my two smaller pots so they will look pretty but should survive my 'gardening' skills lol x

I am now going to strim my garden and then wash the car, love it when it's sunny so I can get things done x

Hello Hun, just been catching up. You are superwoman, you do so much and don't seem to let any of it get you down.

I'd do the same thing with the grinder - I'm such a clutz. I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning and sorting my garden - went to a plant sale this morning so want to get the bits planted :)

Hello Hun, just been catching up. You are superwoman, you do so much and don't seem to let any of it get you down. I'd do the same thing with the grinder - I'm such a clutz. I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning and sorting my garden - went to a plant sale this morning so want to get the bits planted :)

Hey Hun, how are you? I love a good garden and housework day :D

I guess I love being busy :) the Bf carried my Henry Hoover out for me so I could Hoover the car out and he did the last bit of my grass which I was very grateful of as I have been out here four hours now x

The grinder was the end of a long emotional day lol x

So after four hours my lawn is completely strimmed, my plants and herbs are planted, the car has been washed and hoovered :D

Just sat on my bench in the sunshine, listening to music and watching the robins and blue tits eat little insects of my tree = happy Binky

Going to relax for five minutes then go wash up and bleach the kitchen, Hoover throughout, put the washing away, do the washing and change the bed, wash the bedding, polish and then look at what to cook for dinner hmmmm x

Breakfast was at the garden centre this morning, I had a hot chocolate with two bacon, scrambled egg and beans, the Bf had a ham sandwich cheese panini and cappuccino, lunch was a bar in the garden so hopefully burned off breakfast today :)

Hey Hun, how are you? I love a good garden and housework day :D I guess I love being busy :) the Bf carried my Henry Hoover out for me so I could Hoover the car out and he did the last bit of my grass which I was very grateful of as I have been out here four hours now x The grinder was the end of a long emotional day lol x

Good thank you - feeling much more focussed the last week which is nice.

Went to the butchers to get steaks for dinner yesterday and our lovely local butcher saw me eyeing up the fillet steak but it was far too pricey for us (£40 a kg) so we got some ribeye as it was on offer (£15 a kilo) and he decided to throw in two pieces of fillet steak for free also!!

Spent the afternoon completely weeding/tidying my garden and it looks lovely. Also just cleaned my windows so feeling very accomplished!

Much else planned for the weekend?

Good thank you - feeling much more focussed the last week which is nice. Went to the butchers to get steaks for dinner yesterday and our lovely local butcher saw me eyeing up the fillet steak but it was far too pricey for us (£40 a kg) so we got some ribeye as it was on offer (£15 a kilo) and he decided to throw in two pieces of fillet steak for free also!! Spent the afternoon completely weeding/tidying my garden and it looks lovely. Also just cleaned my windows so feeling very accomplished! Much else planned for the weekend?

Well done on being focussed this week, I have been awful, having got on the scales as it will upset me so looking forward to starting my new job Monday as hoping it will help me to focus x

I like it when you go to the butchers and they are nice and friendly, I bet it was tasty too x

Well done, I feel so much better now the garden and car are done :D just sorting out the house now and me and the Bf are going to be having a Chinese tonight nom nom x

Well done on the productive day :)

Not sure what we are doing tomorrow yet, I think it depends on the weather, I would like to go for a walk and then chill out in the afternoon but we will see, what about you? X

Oh don't worry, we all have weeks like that! I know I do :/

Haven't had the fillet yet, will have that Tuesday for a bit of a treat night! Tonight is lasagne and wedges with a side salad (already had the lasagne cooked from the other night!) though Chinese sounds yummy.... :D

Yes, glad we've got most of the things we wanted to do done. Will finish the rest tomorrow as we are going to have a lazy day at home - might be popping out for lunch for my aunts birthday (her 60th) but not sure if she wants to go out yet. Will probably take the dog for a nice walk in the woods and just chill mostly - I crave that chilled out time at home so much!

Back