BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Oh don't worry, we all have weeks like that! I know I do :/ Haven't had the fillet yet, will have that Tuesday for a bit of a treat night! Tonight is lasagne and wedges with a side salad (already had the lasagne cooked from the other night!) though Chinese sounds yummy.... :D Yes, glad we've got most of the things we wanted to do done. Will finish the rest tomorrow as we are going to have a lazy day at home - might be popping out for lunch for my aunts birthday (her 60th) but not sure if she wants to go out yet. Will probably take the dog for a nice walk in the woods and just chill mostly - I crave that chilled out time at home so much!

Lasagne is my favourite thing ever :O hope you enjoyed it x

I had a big bowl of chicken fried rice and some Ben and Jerry's ice cream :/

I am only disappointed about the last week because my tummy is getting so big again :( hoping to be back on it tomorrow and will see if the job helps stay on plan this week x

I love lazy weekends too x

Well peeps we have lovely sunshine here today :D I woke up and asked the Bf if we could go to the garden centre and he said yes and let me drive there and back :) I got Rosemary, thyme, sage, chives and oregano for my planted box and am so looking forward to those growing bigger so I can start using them in our meals :D I have got lavender for my big pot as I know it helps the bees and butterfly's and smells beautiful, I have got a couple of pretty pink hardy plants for my two smaller pots so they will look pretty but should survive my 'gardening' skills lol x I am now going to strim my garden and then wash the car, love it when it's sunny so I can get things done x

OMG this post made me miss my old garden so much! I love love love lavender, I also had some lovely heather and stuff too xx

Wow you have been sooooo busy lol!! I thought I had been busy! Hope you ok Hun, you have madee want a bench for my garden now w lol xx

Hope you get a relaxing day after all the work on your garden and cleaning the house, it will be well deserved x

Wow you have been sooooo busy lol!! I thought I had been busy! Hope you ok Hun, you have madee want a bench for my garden now w lol xx

I was busy but completely forgot suncream until too late, I never do that :(

I am looking forward to sitting on my bench with a cup of tea later :)

What did you get up to yesterday x

Hope you get a relaxing day after all the work on your garden and cleaning the house, it will be well deserved x

Thank you my lovely, I only need to worry about dinner today :) not sure what we are doing today, but probably just relaxing x

Hope you slept well and have a better day today x

Rang my friend to see if she was free and she said we can walk her dog at 1, really looking forward to a catch up as she is my bestie and I haven't seen her for ages, her dog is so cute so looking forward to seeing him too :)

The Bf has gone back to bed for a nap so I have decided to get organised for tomorrow, first day of work peeps eeek x

I have made the Bf overnight oats with frozen berries, rice with peas and sweetcorn in stock with pesto fish fillet on top and a no added sugar jelly :)

I have got a banana and a Jordan's oat bar and rice, peas and sweetcorn in stock with chicken and a no added sugar jelly and an apple, I have an apple and a bar for after work as I imagine I will be hungry :)

Your cleaning routine cracks me up!!! Haha

I wish you could make me some overnight oats, yum!!

Beef steak with onion and gravy, with roasted carrot, parsnip and onion :)

Attachments

• image-4207124740.jpg
    image-4207124740.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 31
Ooh lovely parsnip was a craving I had when I was pregnant hehe I love the smell mmmm x

Ooh lovely parsnip was a craving I had when I was pregnant hehe I love the smell mmmm x

I am all about the carrots, I can literally eat a plate of them but we only had four carrots left today and the be put the cooked leftovers in the bin before I had finished, nearly cried lol x

So peeps I am tired of beating myself up about my confidence and how it stops me from doing things, instead going to try and do what I want when I want to try and stop being worried about things all the time :)

Tomorrow is my first day at my new job and I am actually not very nervous and determined to stay that way :) I have made my food plan for tomorrow-

B- cup of tea, banana and breakfast bar x2 (HEB)
L- rice, peas, sweetcorn and chicken
D- jacket potato, tuna and cheese (HEA)
S- Apple x2 and jelly

I am walking there and back so will hit my 10,000 steps :)

Feeling strong peeps x

Great attitude binks. You're a fabulous person binks, no need to feel anxious or lack confidence. You can do anything you put your mind to xx

So peeps I am tired of beating myself up about my confidence and how it stops me from doing things, instead going to try and do what I want when I want to try and stop being worried about things all the time :)

Tomorrow is my first day at my new job and I am actually not very nervous and determined to stay that way :) I have made my food plan for tomorrow-

B- cup of tea, banana and breakfast bar x2 (HEB)
L- rice, peas, sweetcorn and chicken
D- jacket potato, tuna and cheese (HEA)
S- Apple x2 and jelly

I am walking there and back so will hit my 10,000 steps :)

Feeling strong peeps x

Good on you Binks xx

Woo good luck tomorrow you will be great :) well done on having your meals all organised :) xx

Good luck for today binks, I'm sure you'll be absolutely fantastic x

Great attitude binks. You're a fabulous person binks, no need to feel anxious or lack confidence. You can do anything you put your mind to xx

Thank you Cat, everyone tells me it is just hard to believe sometimes, I am feeling a bit nervous today as its my first day but I think that's allowed lol x

Back