BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Woo good luck tomorrow you will be great :) well done on having your meals all organised :) xx

Thanks my lovely, I am hoping that I can stick to them today, feeling more nervous as I get closer today :( I have caught the bus this morning as it is pouring down and I don't want to get soaked, but it is shaking me around so feeling a bit sick ugh x

I am hoping I will be fine once I am there :)

Enjoy your day, I'm sure it will be lovely when you are there especially as you had a good visit the other day x

Good luck today, I'm sure it will be great :) Well done you for being so organised - definitely helps keep you positive when you do (I find at least!) xx

Good luck today binks xx

Thank you Cat, everyone tells me it is just hard to believe sometimes, I am feeling a bit nervous today as its my first day but I think that's allowed lol x

That is totally allowed! They'd be something wrong with you if you didn't get nervous xx

How did you get on my lovely? Hope it all went ok!! Xx

Hope you had a good first day, bet you're exhausted now!

Good luck today, I'm sure it will be great :) Well done you for being so organised - definitely helps keep you positive when you do (I find at least!) xx

It went really well today and I am really pleased that I took my lunch with me, it was really tasty x

How did you get on my lovely? Hope it all went ok!! Xx

I was nervous the first half hour but then got in the swing of it :) it was very busy but good fun and think I will be okay here for a while :)

I am really pleased that I packed my lunch and throughly enjoyed it, today's food was really good :)

The Bf picked me up after work which was lovely and he cooked dinner :)

I have had a bubble bath and am in bed watching Big Bang to relax, feeling tired and am up at 6am again tomorrow x

Monday 18th May-

B- cup of tea, banana and a Jordan's bar (HEB)

L- rice, peas, sweetcorn and chicken in stock, jelly no added sugar and Pepsimax

D- jacket potato with cheese and tuna mayo (HEA)

Snack- sainsburys small sushi, trek coconut bar, options hot chocolate orange

Total- 1500 calories, HEA&B, 20 syns

Back