BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Glad it went well Hun and glad bf treated you well, tea and bath sounds lovely xx

Glad it went well Hun and glad bf treated you well, tea and bath sounds lovely xx

Thank you my lovely, I am so tired this morning hope I perk up after my cup of tea, going to be a long day today I think and I have a driving lesson at 6.15pm, oh well at least I am not walking home lol x

Have a lovely day, you look very organised with your food, second day always easier not surprised your exhausted after your first day so much to take in. Hope driving lesson goes well x

Have a lovely day, you look very organised with your food, second day always easier not surprised your exhausted after your first day so much to take in. Hope driving lesson goes well x

Thank you my lovely, I think I am more organised because of the job :)

I really hope so, a nice easy day today would be good :)

Fingers crossed, I haven't done an evening lesson in ages eeek x

Hope you have a lovely day x

Evening peeps, day went really well again today :) had my driving lesson which wasn't too bad and ate well until I came home hungry and ate biscuits :(

Tuesday 19th May-

B- cup of tea, banana and bar (HEB)

L- Turkey, ham, baby bel light, carrot,cucumber, potato salad (HEA)

D- chicken casserole

Snack- biscuits, options mint hot choc and cereal

Doing so well on SW plan apart from snacking, need to stop it lol x

Snacking is the devil for me!!

Good morning, I am awake but feeling very tired today so still in bed at the minute :)

I weighed myself this morning and am really disappointed, hoping I can stick to SW and lose some weight this week x

Planning on sleeping for another hour then getting ready, I need to go to the library, the pharmacy and post office and then getting the train to Bristol to visit my sister and nephew :)

No idea on food today, probably a cup of tea and a banana and apple, hopefully something healthy at my sisters for lunch, no idea about dinner as we are going to the hospice tonight x

My legs hurt so much, it feels like I have pulled muscles and can only assume it is from sitting on the floor a lot, hope they get used to that quickly as I have only done 3,500 steps today and am so slow :S

I have been to the post office and the library and bought a few bits for tomorrow's lunch, I got a boots meal deal for me and the Bf as we won't have time to cook after the hospice tonight.

My sister is making jacket potato with cheese and salad for lunch nom nom, can't wait to get there to see her and my nephew :)

Good morning, I am awake but feeling very tired today so still in bed at the minute :) I weighed myself this morning and am really disappointed, hoping I can stick to SW and lose some weight this week x Planning on sleeping for another hour then getting ready, I need to go to the library, the pharmacy and post office and then getting the train to Bristol to visit my sister and nephew :) No idea on food today, probably a cup of tea and a banana and apple, hopefully something healthy at my sisters for lunch, no idea about dinner as we are going to the hospice tonight x
I'm sure the weight will come off soon. Your planning and organising meals is really good x

Wednesday 20th May-

B- cup of tea, breakfast bar and baby bel light

L- jacket potato with cheese and salad cream sticky toffee mousse thing (15syns)

D- boots vegetable sushi and a bag of walkers crisps

Snack- bag of crisps, options hot chocolate

Not a bad day for a Wednesday :) the sticky toffee mousse thing was yummy.

Yesterday was a busy day but good, and I went out with my friend after work for dinner and a good catch up :)

Thursday 21st May-

B- cup of tea, banana and a bar

L- beef slices, light baby bel x3 carrot and cucumber stocks and potato salad with a bag of crisps

D- burger no bun, chips and salad at the up with my friend and some minstrels

I really fancied chocolate yesterday so bought some minstrels :)

I found it hard getting up this morning as feeling very tired but I am up and very pleased it is Friday :D looking forward to my bed tonight already he he

Friday food plan-

B- cup of tea, banana and a bar

L- two cheese and pickle sandwich thins GF and a pack of crisps

D- chilli and cheese

Hope everyone has a good day peeps x

Looks like you are eating well! How have you been?

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Love chilli may make that for tomorrow, hope all is good with you x

Looks like you are eating well! How have you been? Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am trying to stick to SW on work days but still struggling with snacks, am sure I will get there x

I am good thank you my lovely, I have just done my first week at my new job and really enjoying it :) how are you? X

Have you enjoyed your first week? X

I have had another good day today and feeling really happy about my job x

I went to Sainsbury's and bought our food for the weekend and caught the bus home as it was heavy and the end of a long week.

I unpacked the shopping tidied the hall, cleaned the kitchen sides and table, took the bin and recycling out, put the washing away, put the washing on, tidied the bedroom, lounge and bathroom and had dinner :) have more washing to put out but going to do the hoovering and washing up tomorrow :)

I am currently reading game of thrones first book and have to read it this weekend as it must go back Wednesday as someone has requested it. I also have a book my friend has lent me that I will read if I get a chance :)

Back