Bio Oil??

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Has anyone used Bio Oil and does it help stretchmarks to fade or is it a load of rubbish???

Bio oil

I have heard loads of good stuff about this to fade stretch marks from my friends who have had babies

x

I use Bio oil and I think it is very good. I did have a few red stretch marks from gaining excess weight and it did take the red out of them. don't notice them as much now... also found it very good on an old scar.

I don't use it all over as I find it too heavy...just on the stubborn bits.:p

I love Nivea Q 10.

Love Mini xxx

I really like Bio oil too! I think it does help fade them definitely and like Mini said it is really good on scars too! I get mine from Ebay because it seems cheaper than Boots etc :)

Do you have to use use every day for best results?? I've been using palmers cocoa butter but it just leaves me feeling really greasy!

I find bio oil fab - my DD uses it on her excema scars and you can really see the difference with it. A dermatologist recommended she give it a whirl so there must be some science behind it!

Hi I've used it on some old pimple scars that i have i can hardly see them now. I got mine from Costco for about £11.49. I'm not sure how much its sold elsewhere.

I have heard it is great, i put a small amount on my lady garden well to stop me from tearing down the bottom and it worked (sorry to be so graphic) hope i havent put everyone off their supper tonight!
Ruthy xxx

I like Bio oil as well and it does help. I think it is too heavy all over though as well.

This is my routine. Dry body brush to exfoliate. Have a bath or shower with a good hydrating shower gel - Dove is good. If it is a bath a few drops of Bio oil in the water. Then I get out and rub a little bio oil in all the problem areas - stomach, upper arms, thighs etc. I follow that up with a decent body lotion all over.

Another one I like is Body shop cocoa butter moisturising stick. It is like a solid deodorant stick and you just rub it over any dry/stretchmarky places.

I have heard it is great, i put a small amount on my lady garden well to stop me from tearing down the bottom and it worked (sorry to be so graphic) hope i havent put everyone off their supper tonight!
ROFL!!!

Only before i gave birth! not before sex .......im not that lucky.. hmmm
Ruthy

Ruthy....you sure have made me howl with laughter tonight!!! ROFPMSL :D :D

As for the Bio Oil...I think it is fantastic, thought it was a gimmick before but decided to try it and it leaves my skin feeling gorgeous and looking fantastic. Definitely worth every penny.

Its

Lol i laughed writing it but its wishful thinking on my part!
Could you imagine needing bio oil for that reason...........whooooooooo

Bump

I just bought my 1st bottle after reading this thread and I hope it will help me hide my stretch marks!:p

I will try a firming lotion as well. I heard that Nivea Q10 is really good: can you confirm?:D

Elie

I will try a firming lotion as well. I heard that Nivea Q10 is really good: can you confirm?:D
I haven't tried that one but i have started using the bio oil - my kids were complaing the other night because i'd oiled up after getting out of the bath and all i heard until they went to bed was - eeeewwwwww mummy you're all greasy!! I also made the mistake of pushing my hair out of the way before washing my hands!!! Greasy hair is sooooo not a good look!

Back