1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by staceyporter, 17 October 2010 Social URL.

1. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

Hello its my birthday and a friend of my mother is making me a cake, its going to be a surprise but I know it's a simple sponge cake with no jam and artificial seeetner instead of sugar, any idea of the sins for the sponge or anything I can find out about the ingredients to estimate the syns
    Also I fear there's butter icing but with low fat butter and hopefully artificial sweetener, again any syn ideas?

Please help xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    When it's home made, unless you had a list of ingredients and their weights, it's hard to estimate the syns, I would just enjoy it as it's your birthday and get back on track tomorrow.
  4. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Perhaps you could do a search for 'low syn cakes' and look at the ingredients of recipes people have posted! That will give you an idea!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you're having a fab time!!XX
  5. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

thank you so much :D it's not for a couple of weeks but I'm just slightly worrying haha, might just take your advice, my minds a bit more at ease knowing there artificial sweeter rather than sugar xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.