• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BIRTHDAY CAKE HELP!?

Hello its my birthday and a friend of my mother is making me a cake, its going to be a surprise but I know it's a simple sponge cake with no jam and artificial seeetner instead of sugar, any idea of the sins for the sponge or anything I can find out about the ingredients to estimate the syns
Also I fear there's butter icing but with low fat butter and hopefully artificial sweetener, again any syn ideas?

Please help xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st7lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st9lb(25.12%)
When it's home made, unless you had a list of ingredients and their weights, it's hard to estimate the syns, I would just enjoy it as it's your birthday and get back on track tomorrow.

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
Perhaps you could do a search for 'low syn cakes' and look at the ingredients of recipes people have posted! That will give you an idea!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you're having a fab time!!XX

thank you so much :D it's not for a couple of weeks but I'm just slightly worrying haha, might just take your advice, my minds a bit more at ease knowing there artificial sweeter rather than sugar xx