BIRTHDAY CAKE HELP!?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by staceyporter, 17 October 2010 Social URL.

1. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

Hello its my birthday and a friend of my mother is making me a cake, its going to be a surprise but I know it's a simple sponge cake with no jam and artificial seeetner instead of sugar, any idea of the sins for the sponge or anything I can find out about the ingredients to estimate the syns
    Also I fear there's butter icing but with low fat butter and hopefully artificial sweetener, again any syn ideas?

Please help xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    When it's home made, unless you had a list of ingredients and their weights, it's hard to estimate the syns, I would just enjoy it as it's your birthday and get back on track tomorrow.

4. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Perhaps you could do a search for 'low syn cakes' and look at the ingredients of recipes people have posted! That will give you an idea!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you're having a fab time!!XX

5. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

thank you so much :D it's not for a couple of weeks but I'm just slightly worrying haha, might just take your advice, my minds a bit more at ease knowing there artificial sweeter rather than sugar xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.