Birthday cake!!

kimberleycandukan

Silver Member
It's my niece's second birthday today and I'm already debating whether or not I can have a slither of cake. :candle1:

ASDA Groceries – Online Food Shopping

It looks amazing!!! Thing is it says 100g is 417 cals which is like 21 syns.
I don't exactly want to get the scale out when the cake is dished up and weigh it.
But how much does a piece of birthday cake weigh!? Lol!!!

We're going for Indian too but I don't think that should be too much of a problem syn wise...
any tips on any of the above would be great!

Happy Sunday!!!

Ask for a small bit....or share yours with someone else. Like you say you can't exactly whip out the scales can you? If it were me I'd be syn free for the rest of the day as far as possible. The Indian is less of a problem with plain rice and tikka (not masala of course!) as it's just spices. :) or something vegetable based but made without cream.

Ps I didn't click the link to the cake. I don't need THAT temptation that early on a Sunday haha. Enjoy the day x

yikes! One mouthful is dangerous isn't it. It's never just one mouthful.
Ok I'll try and fill myself to the brim with dinner.
I did go syn free yesterday but I think I might rather have 2 vodka diet cokes than a sniff of some cake.

I'll let you know how it goes.
And thanks for your help/ advice everyone.
I love minimins!

If it's the one that serves 26 people then a slice for 269 calories is going to be very small so 50g is going to be one mouthful so I would pass on it.:)
2ugmivp.jpg

21b6f7l.jpg

noooo I didn't want to SEE!!!! Argh!!!

Back