Birthday party goodies!

Camille

Silver Member
Was shopping today for goodies for my son's birthday party (Friday, 6 ten year old boys for a sleepover!!!) got home and put all the stuff away but now all I can think about is bloody crisps!!! It's so strange we always have crisps in the house but today I desperately want to eat them, can't stop thinking about eating them, even starting to smell them!!! So come on here to take my mind off them & exorcise the demon crisps xxx

my daughter had some pork scratchins yesterday - i am usually not bothered about them - but yesterday i could have scoffed the lot - i just asked if i could smell them - i had a good snort - and that was enough to kill the cravins - (weird i know).My daughter thought I had gone daft - I hadnt gone daft Ive been daft a long time.

Linznel - yay another sniffer, knew I could'nt be the only one, everyone thinks I'm mad but I sniff everyone's food, and constantly have my nose in the hero's tin my DH got for father's day.

It helps - no really! LOL

Sara:)

Yep I'm a sniffer too & that really helps, my son had a packet of crisps when he got in from school so I had a good sniff & then was fine lol!!!
Have made the crisps twice now & I just can't stomach them-yuk!!!

Back