Birthday tomorrow....dunno what to do!

ellejay

Morning everyone,

Its my birthday tomorrow and I really don't know what to do.

My boyfriend has been really supportive and even bought me a wii fit to help me lose weight. But he thinks that as I have done so well I deserve a treat tomorrow night and has booked us a table a one of my fave resturants. I dont want to undo all my hard work but everyone keeps telling me its my birthday and I should have a treat.

Dunno if to just go and stick to water and something low carb. Or just tell him no and have a boring birthday.

What do you all do on special occassions?

xxx

elle, why dont you go have a fab time and celebrate your birthday but yes stick to water and NO CARBS which will keep you in Ketosis then theres no guilt and you get to go out anyway. Have a fab birthday and enjoy your day jxx

Hi ellejay, I think you could have a great birthday without relying on food for enjoyment.
You could have lots of treats that don't involve eating!
How about going to the cinema, or roller-skating, bowling, a salsa dancing lesson? I've been doing this 3 months and celebrated birthdays and even been out clubbing on nothing more than fizzy water, and I've had a really good laugh, you don't need food and booze to make you happy!

Hi ellejay, I think you could have a great birthday without relying on food for enjoyment.
You could have lots of treats that don't involve eating!
How about going to the cinema, or roller-skating, bowling, a salsa dancing lesson? I've been doing this 3 months and celebrated birthdays and even been out clubbing on nothing more than fizzy water, and I've had a really good laugh, you don't need food and booze to make you happy!

Yeah i agree. Ive been out loads and just drank water. It is do-able, you just gotta not think about it. If you do cave tho, just make sure you cave into food and not drink cause its really dangerous while in ketosis. Have a fab day whatever you do xxxx

I suppose thats where most of us fall down we associate fun and enjoyment with food and drink. I dont know what Id do, but I suppose I would put the dinner on hold for a while, do something exciting and fun (something like what Skinwitch had suggested) and then when you are back on solid foods then go out and celebrate..

no matter what you decide.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoy your very special day xxx

Thanks everyone for advice. I am not bothered about alcohol as been out a few times and just had water (how annoying are P!!s£d people when your sober!).

I know there is other things I could do, but we have already been doing them to take my mind of going out for tea (as we did every weekend).

Think will have a chat with the bf. Dont want to offend him as he is making a big deal out of taking me out for my first meal after I have been so good.

P.S Is it me or is LT really good for the skin! My face is totally spot free for the first time in ages.

Back