Biscuits and sweets at work

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ninja, 2 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This week at work we've been piloting a new computer system which went live on Tuesday. We've had a very hard, busy week with lot's of overtime whilst dealing with some kinks and bugs in the new system. Anyway, last night our shift supervisor (lovely guy) brought in a tin of biscuits for everyone and someone else brought in some bags of sweets....chocolate ├ęclairs, wine gums, mint imperials and jelly babies. I've been trying really hard to be good and repair the damage caused by the Kebab on Tuesday, but I found it so hard to ignore the biscuits. The sweets I wasn't too bothered about, but everytime I had to get up to go to the debrief desks I had to walk past the biscuits. I started work at 11am yesterday (normally only work 4-8) and ate 5 biscuits throughout the day :( of course I got hom and syn'd them all and it came to 14 syns :cry:

Why do people do it to me and why can't I just say 'No!!!'

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    SW EE
    We are all human Ninja, sometimes it's hard. The good thing is the biscuits didnt lead to more damage, you synned them and moved on. You could have said to you self, I've blown it, I might as well eat loads and start again tomorrow, so well done!

4. txrawl

txrawl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.28%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi Ninja, The great thing is that you could have had a whole lot more but you didnt! You also kept the control by sinning them and that is great! Don't be hard on yourself-back on the wagon girl (not that you slipped too far off of it!! lol)

5. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm disappointed because I so want a loss this week and after the kebab incident the only way I'm going to manage it is if I keep my syns down to about 5/6 everyday and now I think I've blown it again for another week.
    I go to London in 3 weeks time and was hoping to have lost another half stone. I'll be meeting my family there who I haven't seen since crimbo and I wanted to look super slim so that they'll notice how much I've lost. they'll still notice but I just wanted it to be a bigger overall loss, I'm never happy :rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.