Bit annoyed with myself.....but not too much

bubbles88uk

Hellooo haven't posted in a while due to the fact it was victorian fair in my town last week....which basically means a reason for the whole town to get very messy and drunk. Since then i havent really done my silmfast, i wouldn't say i have binged beacuse i haven't ate loads of crap in the process i just haven't ate the correct meals, i've had alot of fatty food, and yesterday my mum cooked chicken casserole and then homemade cheesecake for afters :( it was lovely but after realising what i had been doing the whole week i was so annoyed with myself.......i weighed myself two days ago and was wavering on the 12 stone mark i don't know what it will say now but hopefully i haven't done too much damage i still need to loose 2 stone (maybe a little bit more after this week) in 3 months and a week tell me truthfully guys if you think it's possible....i have also signed up tomy local gym with my partners sister and intend to go about 3-4 times a week so let me know what you think. x

p.s i need to start coming on here whenever i have the time for motivation!lol

I think it is possible to lose the weight in your time frame, I need to lose the same as you and my target is October too, sure we can get there!

Thank you although my holiday is on october the 3rd so hopefully i can still make it! i also need to buy a dress as i'm going to a wedding unsure of what size i should buy? i don't know what weight a 5ft 4 10 stone woman should buy? lol

That's a toughie isn't it, how far in advance do you need to buy the dress? I'd leave it as long as possible if I was you. I have no idea what size I'll be at 10 stone either lol! Never been smaller than a 14 in my adult life! Have a whole wardrobe full of size 14 clothes, some of which I'm starting to get into again! Can't wait to be able to buy something in a 12, that'll be a great day!!! Yes I'm sure you'll be able to get very near to your goal, or if not crack it by the start of Oct. Just stick with it and drink plenty of water and you'll soon be there.

Back