Bit bummed

honeypop

Gold Member
K I am over the moon about losing half a stone already. But I lost that half a stone in first 3 days it's now day 6 and I haven't seemed to have lost any more. I haven't let any other piece of food pass my lips apart from the shake and water and breathe strips. I checked to see if my body is in ketosis's and the second pinkish line showed up. Is they any way I can speed it up? Swimming? I swam 4 days a week before this diet but stopped for diet because the scales weren't going down because of muscle tone. I'm going away in three weeks and I'm desperate to get this excess baby weight off

Hi have you read any of the weekly WI's- perhaps a good idea to to manage your expectations as well as to understand that your body doesn't lose weight in even patterns- it hops skips jumps and stalls all over the place. Best to stick to just a weekly WI or max Bi-weekly to stop from being disappointed...

Yea i think I'm going to remove my scales from my house. It's a problem I've had since I had my baby. I weigh myself every day :( lol

Yea i think I'm going to remove my scales from my house. It's a problem I've had since I had my baby. I weigh myself every day :( lol

Possibly a good idea as it can be very tempting- I have to hide mine in my Mum's between my 2 WI days. Weight is funny and is sent to try us and every ounce of will power we have so I find it bet to try to avoid temptation!!

Take heed from some of the threads in here though it will come off- it's got nowehere else to go!!

Back