Bit Concerned by Workings of my Mind...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
well if you read my breakthrough post earlier you will aware i did not succumb to cheesy chips and garlic sauce...

but i am concerned by how my mind is working today cos i am thinking "ok, they are still packaged in th box i bought them in last night, then they are wrapped in a brown paper bag and i have tied them in a plastic bag... i could easily go retrieve them from the bin and they will be fine...!!!"

please someone hit me!!!

get them out, open them up and squirt washing up liquid on them.

Consider yourself walloped:whoopass:, although I don't like doing it. You had all that willpower putting them in the bin, take them from your house bin and get them in the outside bin and temptation will be further away. Can't give you a hard time about your thinking though as I opened a packet of crisps and emptied them into the bin, covered them with fairy liquid, as they were tempting me too much lying there.

funnily enough i did consider that, but to be honest, i probably can't be bothered going to the outside bin and literally having to climb into it to retrieve them because the bin was emptied yesterday so there's nothing else in it...

Think of all the rotten smelly other rubbish that would have been sitting in your bin before it was emptied :jelous:

Might have even been a few maggots!!!

ergh didn't think of that! pleased i stayed put.... wilma how did you change your username???

I know how you feel - I have been there in the past!!! It's crazy really when you think rationally, but at moments like that it's hard to think rationally! But, you have absolutely done the right thing and I think if you just think of the maggots, that should keep your mind off the food!!! x

oh i don't want to i just noticed it was wilma and not debski on one of my posts and i was sooooo confused

goolian forever me!

Back