bit confused!!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by shazboo, 14 May 2009.

1. shazboo

shazboo 'this time i'll do it!'

hi, im a bit confused, please can you try and sort this for me.
    i have been on xenical for 1 week and have been eating a very low fat diet, iv only had 1 bad reaction on the second day.
    so here goes, yesterday a good friend(chef) said he would make tea for us and brought round homemade chicken korma and rice(it was lovely!)
    well i knew there would bea fair bit of fat in it but decided that i would still have some.
    i ate a smaller portion than usual and took my tablet expecting a reaction.
    well 24 hours later,still not a sign of even a drop of fat(sorry to be gross)
    has anyone any idea why!

sharon x

ps. i will not be eating like this for a long time as i felt so guilty at ruining my diet!
  2. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

Everyone is different, and some people wont have a reaction till maybe 48 hours later. Some people might not have a reaction at all, and some people might have a reaction pretty quickly.
    When it comes to side effects there are no hard and fast rules about what will happen and how quickly it will happen.