Bit confuzzled.

beautifulbutterfly

I follow ww online and weigh at home I have ww electrical scales got on first and it said I weighed 10.10 3/4 I knew that had to be wrong as ive been exercising and following the diet properly and weighed 10.8 3/4 last week so I checked in 4 other places in the room including the bathroom and they all said 10.7 which makes it over a pound loss... I thought i'd try one more time then it said 10.7 1/2 haha So confused, what loss should I take... the 10.7 1/2?

haha well that would be the 10.7, I might just take the 10.7 and a half then if i lose next week it will feel like more if its wrong hahaha

Lol! Im also an onliner with WW Scales and every wi day, i weigh myself 3 times in succession - every time says something different! I usually go for the middle figure, that way, no disappointment if i only lose 1/4lb the week after :)

I always weigh myself in EXACTLY the same place in the kitchen, the same time every week, and I only do it once.
But I guess you should take the best of three if your scales are jumping about that much?

My scales are always on the floor in the same position so there's no chance of different reading!

Back