Bit Disappointed!

Mandy123

Hi all, you will probably think im mad, because ive lost 1 stone in 3 weeks, but i felt a bit disappointed with me weigh in today.

The first week i lost 7lb, second week 4 and today 2 1/2lb, i must admit i was hoping for more than that.

I am 16st 11 now which is good for me but lets be realistic im still far too big and really think the weight should be coming off quicker because ive more too lose.

I walk the dog a lot during the week so i wonder if im having too many points, im on 36 at the moment, my leader doesnt want me to drop any points until ive lost 10%, what do you all think, i know its not a race but i want to see results, am i being unrealistic, i probably am.:cry:

2.5 lbs is still more than the recommended amount of 1-2 lbs! :) Try not to be too disappointed with it but I can understand you wanting it to be more. Do you eat all your weeklies or activity points?

Firstly well done on your losses so far !!

WW say that 1 to 2 lbs a week is a steady healthy weightloss, often if you've more to loose you might loose it quicker to start with.

I dont mean to sound harsh but I really do think slow and steady is the way to go, to loose it and keep it off. We'd all like to wake up tomorrow a stone lighter but need to be realistic.

You've done brill so far, keep going and dont loose the faith !!

Your kidding right?

Its practically fell off you in the last three weeks.

Your thinking unrealistically.

Most of the liquid diets going only promise on average of 1 stone a month!

I also want all my fatty grossness gone by this friday night but its not going to happen unfortunetly.

I no i no im stupid i think its because ive been fat for such a long time and now ive found a diet that actually works which is so refreshing and now the weights coming off i just want it all gone which i know isnt gonna happen overnight, ive got to be patient.

Oh hon. I came in here ready to cheer someone up about their small loss and there you are with your stone in 3 weeks!! You've nothing to complain about honey... You're doing fab! Its hard to be patient but stick to it and I promise in a few more weeks you'll really be able to see the difference... especially in your clothes and such. Set yourself some mini goals to reach so that you arent constantly looking at your end goal (and then feeling like it'll take forever to get there!). Thats what I'm doing because I've been doing this for 10 weeks and I've only lost 10lb so far!! Now THAT is a slow loss... so chin up hon xx

Back