bit disappointed

carolyn01

Hi all, well just had my 1st weigh in and lost 6 lbs.

Now I know thats a really good loss, but was hoping for maybe 9 as I know its going to slow down now. Maybe its because its TOTM and Im on 3 sachets and 1 bar but have cut down today to 2 shakes and 1 bar. Finding it hard going.

:cry:

6lbs is a brilliant start, dont be dissapointed with that. Also dont cut out any packs this will not speed up your losses you must have them all.

Again well done and hang in there

Hey - dont be downheartened! I know it can be hard when you hear other people have lost huge amounts each week but 6lb is nearly half a stone which is amazing! keep going and also remember to look at inches lost on bums, arms, hips etc as well as the actual number on the scales! xxx

Well done 6lbs is a fab loss xx

th12e8b2a7.jpg
That is a wonderful start!

Aww Carolyn! I think thats a fab loss hun! I'll make you feel better when I get back from my first weigh in after a weekend of crap food. I think i'll be the first person ever to out on weight in my first week lmfao.. ahh well next week I hope for a loss as good as yours. You've done brill. keep at it xx

Oh thanks everyone, isnt it nice when people respond and make you feel better.

I am determined now not to cheat and try my best at this diet, spent so much of my life being miserable because of fat even only 2 or 3 stone overweight, being slimmer makes you feel so good!

:) Good luck sweetcheeks, let us know how you get on!

Yes you are right.

Hedgemag, shall i stick to my 3 shakes and 1 bar as my counsellor thought I should then?

Will it take me a lot longer to reach my goal?

:sigh:

No it shouldnt. Stick to the 3 + 1 You will still lose the weight, have trust in the Diet. IT WORKS!

It is a great loss. Well done. I always think that if you gained 6lb, you'd think that was a lot. You will probably find that your hard work in week one will pay dividends in week 2. Keep going! xx

thats a great loss :) well done...:talk017:

Hi Carolyn,

You just lost practically half stone in one week!! Well done! :)
Don't compare yourself to others cos weightloss can depend on so many things, ppl with more to lose can lose more, mayb you hadn't eaten that much carbs leading up to CD, TOTM can mean less loss but mayb greater loss the next week..... it'd do your head in!!!

I have 4 sachets a day, [everyday] and honest one day few weeks ago it was so hectic I only had two and my weightloss was less. Your body needs all those vits and mins. Plus there is f all calories in them... bout 100-150ish so eating them or not eating them wont make any difference in losing weight will oly mean you are under-nourished.

Congrats on 6 lbs cos that is a helluva lot!!
Hang in there, girl :) Great to hear you motivated.

Thanks Yuna,

You have made me feel a lot better knowing im not the only one on 3 shakes and 1 bar a day.

If i had been on ww and lost 6lb I would be ecstatic so should be happy really and I am just fed up with this roll around my waist.

:sigh:

You have done far better than me, but i have to admit i failed at the weekend really badly, i only lost 1lb 5oz on week one but im back on track to see the weight fall off. If its TOTM you'll be holding water, next week you should have a good weight lose. Your doing much better than me, keep it up.

Well done 6lb is a great weight loss.This diet does work so keep up the good work.
Congratulations

Back