bit disgusting so sorry x

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by mich81, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. mich81

mich81 Member

so i know its disgusting but does anyone else find the soups not agreeing with them?
    i had the veg one half hour ago and cant stop going to the loo,
    they seem to go right through me and cause my stomach to cramp, i think more has left me then went in, will just stick to shakes next month i think!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatStuff

fatStuff Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.28%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    How long have you been on this diet for?

If you've only just started, you may find that it is just coincidental. I had tummy trouble in the first 2 weeks of the diet and again today after AAM week last week. Having read previous threads on the subject, it seems as if it's just a reaction to the new diet and settles down quite quickly again.

On the other hand, it may be that some of the meals have a slight laxative effect when you first try them, such as the bars, but again, your body adjusts.

Not nice anyway, so hope you're feeling better soon.

4. susann

susann Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Are you diluting them enough?

Just a thought hun :wave_cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.