bit disheartened

vicmilotom1

Hi everybody.

Been on slimming world for 11 weeks now and have lost 24.5lbs which is fab and Im so pleased with myself, its just that i go to slimming world with a couple of work friends. Theres a particular girl whos lost half a lb more than me and everybody keeps telling her she looks amazing and that shes doing so well, and they don't acknowledge my achievements and it just makes me think should i even bother. I don't know its because she posts every weight loss on facebook, or that she wigs 5 stone less than me and has a different body shape or weather im just stupid for even thinking it :sigh:

Ah well guess I'll keep trundling on x

Hi everybody.

Been on slimming world for 11 weeks now and have lost 24.5lbs which is fab and Im so pleased with myself, its just that i go to slimming world with a couple of work friends. Theres a particular girl whos lost half a lb more than me and everybody keeps telling her she looks amazing and that shes doing so well, and they don't acknowledge my achievements and it just makes me think should i even bother. I don't know its because she posts every weight loss on facebook, or that she wigs 5 stone less than me and has a different body shape or weather im just stupid for even thinking it :sigh:

Ah well guess I'll keep trundling on x

Hi there

Don't get down about it. I cannot c ur stats as using the App but if as you said u weigh 5st more than her then I thin that could be the reason. I no when me and a Friend were attending classes together she weighed more and it took longer to see results on her than it did me. U have done so well, 24.5lbs in 11wks is absolutely amazing, continue at they rate and u will notice in no time.

Chin up x

Hey Hun

First of all I want to say a massive well done on your weight loss, that's a brilliant achievement :)
Don't feel disheartened about your friend, everyone loses weight at different paces and remember its not a race it's a lifestyle change that's all.

Have you spoke to your friend about her losses? Maybe it's worth swapping some tips and ideas as I always find that really helps when you are slimming with a friend. You never know she may be doing something a little different to you.

But never feel upset or disheartened, at the end of the day your weight is still coming off :)

Keep smiling Hun and keep up the good work.

Love Stacey xxx

Back