Bit dissapointed

loulouless

Is a loser :)
Weighed in last night and lost 3 lb my second week, far cry from my 11.5 lb loss in the first week, I didn't expect quite as much but still dissapointing. I know yes over a stone in two weeks is great but just wondering why week two is so low.

I had a fall and really bruised my lower leg a few days ago and my leg is a little swollen right now, dont think that would have had any major effect on the weight loss though.

3lbs is great hun i understand your disappointment but it maybe to do with your leg.

I had a 10 lb loss week one then a 3 last week which was week 2 I've done this diet several times and I'm well happy with 13 over 2 weeks

It could be worse... you could have only lost 1.5lb in your second week, like I did this week!! :rolleyes:

Over a stone in 2 weeks? that is an amazing loss!!! Stick to the plan and you won't be disappointed. My losses go up and down...last week i lost 1lb the week before 5lb - it all evens out eventually. Keep going...You'll get there!!

You honestly have to not expect huge losses each week, or I agree, you will be very disappointed and there will be the chance that you get frustrated. It will come off, and quicker than most diets I've ever done. There are lots of reasons for me doing Cambridge, and I'm quite happy to carry on doing what I'm doing. One week I stayed the same...I'd done nothing different. 3lb for your second week is fabulous! You'd never have lost 14lb in two weeks on any other diet.

Well done by the way!! ;)

Back