Bit down

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
went to dr this morning to see how soon i can have a trial off my bp tablets.
Bp was 135/85 which was great as last measurment a month ago was 165/112

she said poss another 2 stone off before trying to come off tablets but may not work anyway as may be genetic not about being fat.

My liver function tests are a bit out and have to have blood tests in feb and liver scan may be a side effect of crohns or something else.

sorry to go on but sometimes need to vent

went to dr this morning to see how soon i can have a trial off my bp tablets.
Bp was 135/85 which was great as last measurment a month ago was 165/112

she said poss another 2 stone off before trying to come off tablets but may not work anyway as may be genetic not about being fat.

My liver function tests are a bit out and have to have blood tests in feb and liver scan may be a side effect of crohns or something else.

sorry to go on but sometimes need to vent

You go ahead and vent, Honey, and don't apologise for it.

I can see why you're feeling down, but the doctor was probably just giving you the worst case scenario, so try not to fret too much, as it may just turn out better than you think.

Another 2 stone probably seems like an age away, but SW is the right plan to get that off soonest, and this is the right place for support from all of us girlies!

Wonder xx

lol seeing as 1st stone has been quite quick. will also look at changing my pill as am on implant and looking at a mini pill with no oestragen as that may help with bp

btw does diet coke cause liver probs?

Awww Hun...sorry thats not the news that you wanted to hear, but on the plus side, your BP is improving and that will defintely improve your health! 2 Stone may seem like a life time away to you now, but it isnt really..just keep on track and when youre 2 stone down try again.

Hugs today to you.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Only if drunk excessively!!! Try and limit your intake of fizzy drinks again the m word - moderation!

aw really glad your blood pressure has improved mine was high last time I went to docs but im not on medication yetneed to go back soon really yo have it checked .I had liver function test last year and was sent to hospital as the alt levels were high .I was pregnant at the time but had a mc at 12 weeks and then they started dropping ,they could not find the reason for it tested me for everything so hoping the change in lifestyle will help ,good luck x

Back