Bit fainty!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Devon Big Bird, 30 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Devon Big Bird

Devon Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi all

On day 2 today and was a bit concerned that I keep feeling a bit faint... I started decorating today, should I be taking it a bit easier? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    I absolutely think you should ease off on the physical exertion for the next week. It takes the body a number of days to adjust. I'm on day 9 and very comfortable but I did have some tough days in the 1st week.
    Well done for starting. You'll fid the forum a really big help. Everyone here is so supportive. Just stick with it through the first week, when you see the weight come off you'll be much more motivated to continue!

4. kellieanne

kellieanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi you must have started on the same day as me, im on day 3 now and have to say i wasnt feeling great yesterday
    im sure it will get easier as the days go on x

5. 2 sizes smaller

2 sizes smaller Full Member

Hi Kellieanne

[​IMG]

It definately does get easier as the days go by. The first week is by far the hardest.

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Agree with everybody above about it getting easier. I'm on week 14 now and still getting a little fainty every now and then though, usually when I get up too quickly from sitting down. Just have to get up slower.

Good luck with LT and look forward to reading about your first weigh in!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.