bit o/t but what are the best exercise dvds?

Laila

Losing is the ONLY option
Hi

I have a natalie cassidy one but she is getting super annoying now. I hated her in eastenders but I like the trainer its just her that ruins it, sorry all sonia fans out there!

So any suggestions for good workout dvds?

I have got a variety of video's and DVD's but I personally don't think you can beat Rosemary Conley. They are the best ones in my opinion. I use the flat stomach plan, which you can't get on DVD as it is so old. I had to get a new copy of the video from e-bay for £3 :). But, she still has plenty of DVD's around which are good too. I recommend her.

I swear by tai bo dvd...billy blanks does some awesome 30 mins work out, and the abs and glutes one is a killer but ya feel the 6 pack coming lol...also bought claire from steps, thats ok she's just annoying too but music is cool:D

I've got a dance one but I'm getting bored of that now. We should set up an exercise DVD swap so when we're bored we can swap them with someone else who is bored of theirs!

Just wanted to say the hot pants work out is well good too especially with cambridge as quite gentle and ya can get it for about £5 on amazon and guy who does the teaching is fit lol.

I like Charlie Brooks (Genine eastenders) one, I cant do all of it yet, usually skip the high intensity bit, love the boxing section.

I've got the Davina power of 3, thats pretty good, I haven't used it for a long long time, in fact I don't even know where it is! (moved house......)

I've got fat attack by Claire Richards xx can't hardly do any of it yet though! After the warm up I'm knackered! x

There is a new 1 out the biggest loser from tv show ive just ordered it so ill keep you posted lol:)

Back