bit of a dialema please help

lakisha

I am a bit confused because i have PCOS and have been on my period for three weeks really heavly, i had this problem that is the main reason why i decided to do LT , the main problem was my iron. I have benn told by my GP to take iron tablets but they are sugar coated what should i do ? i know that thiis will affect my weigh in on monday if i take them. I would really appreciate some advice on this. x x x x:confused:

Check with the chemist to see if you can get them uncoated or if there is an alternative ,but your health comes first everytime .So take the tablets there is very little coating so will prob have no effect on your WI results but will make you feel loads better and so your head will be back on the losing weight problem in no time xxx Take care hun xx

thanks hun will take them anyway because health does come first. x x x also fantastic results on your weight loss looking goooood lol

I have alcers and oesophagusitus (internal bleeding) so have to take iron all the time. Onw time the pharamist asked me why i dont take ferrous fumarate - pure iron buy it over the counter from boots at £2
much cheaper than persciption no sugar coating, have been using for 10 months abd things have improved greatly with iron levels . When i asked my gp if they were as good he just shrugged and said yes but they didnt look as pretty so they dont perscribe them !!!!!!!!

I have alcers and oesophagusitus (internal bleeding) so have to take iron all the time. Onw time the pharamist asked me why i dont take ferrous fumarate - pure iron buy it over the counter from boots at £2
much cheaper than persciption no sugar coating, have been using for 10 months abd things have improved greatly with iron levels . When i asked my gp if they were as good he just shrugged and said yes but they didnt look as pretty so they dont perscribe them !!!!!!!!

thanks for the advice will go to boots now thanks again hun x x x

Back