Bit of a mess

A new start..........

Morning all
Just to let you know that I have moved back into my house with the kids and my husband who I know refer to just as 'him' has moved out a massive 10 doors down into his mothers.

He hopes that we can be reconciled & thinks he deserves another chance.........

Kids are happier with him away and have not wanted to see him in 3 wks. They saw him Saturday & again Sunday and both said he seemed really miserable yesterday - not the attitiude you'd expect from some1 who's desperately trying to win me back. All he's actually done is not drink, he's still gone out down the pub, still seen his mates but just not drunk!

Well that's not the sort of life I want for me or my children!

Anyway - enough mutterings about 'him'.... Today I am embarking on new start of SS in a bid to shift my 3 stone. I'm really glad to be back and cant wait to hear from you all and how you are all doing. I've got lots to look forward to on my own, a bit daunting but my weight is the first thing I'm going to address.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Clare

Sorry to hear of your terrible experience. I hope you and the children feel safe back in your own home.

Good Luck with your restart on your diet. Will be looking out for how you are doing.

Dizzy x

Hi Clare

Well done on being so strong!! It must be such a difficult time for you....

To forgive or not to forgive....? What a toughie!!

I'm glad you and the kids have your house back, at least things can get back to some kind of normality.

Good luck with the restart of diet - at least having that under control will give you even more strength!!

All the best,

Clare

First of all - you poor thing, I hope you and your children are having lots of hugs and mending yourselves.

Unfortunately I speak from experience, I've been there too, if you are in the mind to forgive perhaps your husband would consider some anger management treatment which might go some way to proving to you that he is serious.

Good luck with your restart.

Sara
xx

to forgive..... or not???????

To be honest - it's not just regarding the violent outburst. My life has been miserable by his lack of support and partnership for a long long long time! If I could say that he was a fantastic father and the kids were happy with him then gr8 - but I cant even do that.

So forgiveness is currently not negotiable....

Re diet - 1 pack down nearly 2ltr of water. Feeling nice and chilly so all good xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clare, it is great to hear the positivity in your words. You are getting on with your life, just as you deserve to; well done, it can't be easy but you are not letting him ruin your life or your children's.

Wishing you success and happiness,

Love

Clare, it is great to hear the positivity in your words. You are getting on with your life, just as you deserve to; well done, it can't be easy but you are not letting him ruin your life or your children's.

Wishing you success and happiness,

Love

Thank you - just need to stay focussed xx

Back