Bit of a wobble today.

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
I have had a bit of a wobbly day, think its cos I didn't have my first shake til 9.30am and I get up at 6am

I have had

shake
drifter
banana
2" of quiche, brocolli, potatoe salad
2" of apple charlotte & custard (i know i know!)
chopped strawberries
meal bar
1 x little cookie (I nibbled it)
5 x mikado sticks.

I know I have eaten too much. The school dinner was too much to resist today. Tomorrow is roast beef so may save some for my evening meal. I always have a shake for breakfast and always a meal bar for lunch normally as its just easier with work.

Think I will have an early night to avoid anymore snacking.

:cry:

You've not gone way over, don't worry. As long as you can just accept it as a little blip and move on with the plan you'll be alright.

I've been on loads of low calorie diets and I find that if I have one blow out day even every week it always helps to kind of 'confuse' my metabolism which gives it a boost.

You've got your plan for this evening, why not write down everything you plan to eat tomorrow in order to put your mind at rest and don't veer off it. Good luck for a better day tomorrow, and don't beat yourself up too bad!

Thanks for your reply. Its not easy turning my nose up at food at work. I stand there for almost 4 hours cooking it, presenting it nicely, smelling it and I am entitled to a dinner so to say no and see it go in the bin - argh! I think if I could get over that hurdle i'd be half way there!

Will have another cup of coffee in a moment and that will tide me over til bedtime. Have tomorrow planned so no excuses.

xx

Whats a drifter? :confused:

LR

A drifter is a choclate bar 99cal, perhaps they are called something different in your neck of the woods?

Very nice for 99cal either way and top of my treat list!

x

A drifter is a choclate bar 99cal, perhaps they are called something different in your neck of the woods?

x

I was just at the shops and looked at the Drifters and it says on the packet they are 137cals per finger & each pack is 2 fingers!

Had a Fudge instead at 110!!

I was just at the shops and looked at the Drifters and it says on the packet they are 137cals per finger & each pack is 2 fingers!

Had a Fudge instead at 110!!

Hey Mandy :) the single packs of two are much higher than if you buy a multipack of single fingers. You get 7 single fingers in the pack and they're only 99 cals each. Fabulous!

x

Um... yea. We don't have that here (I'm in the states). Be nice if they did. :8855:

LR

Hey Mandy :) the single packs of two are much higher than if you buy a multipack of single fingers. You get 7 single fingers in the pack and they're only 99 cals each. Fabulous!

Cool - didn't know you could buy them like that (been avoiding the chocolate aisles!!)

M
xx

don't deprive yourself of chocolate girl, just take a look at the ones you like and you might be surprised. 2 finger kitkat is 106, blue riband 99 and loads more. x

Yes I get the single packed ones. There are quite a few chocs you can have for around 100cals, I think curly wurlys are about 112? And if you keep them in the fridge it takes you longer to eat them!!!

x

Back