Extra Easy Bit of advice - gone over on my syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by must be mad, 14 September 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. must be mad

must be mad Member

Diet:
    SW
    Ive been a silly billy and eaten a sandwich on the spur of the moment and it was 28 syns. I dont really feel guilty or anything as I am only human and whats done is done!

Question is - do I just write it off, forget about it and carry on as if Ive just had my syns for the day or should I try and salvage the syns back over the next few days. My weigh in is on Thursday!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its up to you hun, firstly i would say dont fret about it or over think it too much as you just end up stressed.

If you wont feel deprived without a few syns til thursday then i would say cut back - but make sure you have at least 5 a day.

If you think you would feel deprived then call it a flexi syn day and move on

Good luck for thursday xxx

4. emily87

emily87 Onwards and downwards!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I would day just draw a line under it and carry on. You could try to have a few less syns over the next couple of days if you felt you needed to, otherwise I wouldn't worry too much about it hun. Its good that you worked out the syns though, sandwiches sneakily hold big syn values, naughty things!

5. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If it was on wholemeal bread and you haven't had your HEB for the day you can count that and remove 6 Syns from the sandwich!

Not much I know, but it's a start?

6. must be mad

must be mad Member

Diet:
    SW
    Thank you for the adivce x x

7. starsapart

starsapart Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.56%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Well providing you didn't have any other syns that day, you'd only need to drop your syns by 5 for the next 3 days to make up for it - so as long as you have 5-10 syns until Thursday you should be fine!

Even if you did have syns, and even if you have your full 15 you will probably still lose though! :)

What the heck was in that sandwich though, that's what I wanna know!! haha. I hate hidden syns :(

8. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well if you think about the ingredients its normally 1 tbsp full fat mayo 5.5syns, 2 slices of bread from an 800g loaf is 9 syns so thats 14.5 without any butter or filling!!

Premade sandwiches are a nightmare!!! Its a god send that you can take 6 syns of as a HEX B but ive usually already had mine by that point!! lol

xxx

9. must be mad

must be mad Member

Diet:
    SW
    Thanks for all your advice. I am just not going to dwell on it and learn from my mistake and not do that again. I just wasnt prepared for today and had to grab something quickish from the shop.

I will try and cut down my syns for the rest of the week and see what happens

Thanks again for yor advice x x x

10. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was just going to say you have two options, 1 you can carry on as normal and be prepared for a gain or STS.

Or you can cut down on your syns until WI & maybe have a loss or STS.

Whatever you decide you need to be happy with the end result;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.