bit of an update

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
hey guys,

I haven't been on for a while. to cut a long story short. I have just come home after a very long week in Hospital.

As some of you know i have gall stones....well i didn't know they could travel. but apparently so....to the bile duct to the liver and also to the pancreas. owwwwwie do not wish the pain on anybody.

A few people have tried blaming LT for my problems, i however dont at all, i had stones before the diet.

But i have now decided that enough is enough and think it's the right time for me to stop. i have lost just over 4 stone and am extreamly proud of my achievements.

I did have a sneaky WI at home and have lost 6lb:eek:

I have learnt so much doing this diet, and everyone on this site has been amazing.

luckily i have maintenance products left over from when i changed my mind a few weeks back. so will re-feed properly for at least 2 weeks.

once i have had my op in Nov i may come back and just try and get the last bit of weight off.

but for now Re-feed here i come :D (i am scared)

dont worry i will still be lurking!!

Hi had my gall bladder out last December after 6 weeks on LT I also had the stones before the diet, people around me tried to blame the diet but just told them they were ignorant of the facts. An attack of stones is extremely painful and distressing but the op is a breeze, I had my bladder out on the wednesday and was back in work the following monday. Good luck with your op

Hi Kerrry,

Glad you are okay now:hug99:

Well done on your weight loss and best of luck with refeed!

Love Mini xxx

Well done on your weight loss and Im glad your getting your self sorted coz you have been in pain for as long as i can remember! Good Luck with the op and the refeed and of course keep us updated on everything! Im sure you will be fine as you are so strong! 4 stone gone forever babe dats something to be immensely proud of!

Awww sorry to hear you've been poorly Kezzer. Hope you feel better soon.

4 stone is fantastic! It's great that LT has given you the confidence to carry on and finish what you started. I love hearing about how LT has taught people so much about themselves.

Good luck on the rest of your journey. Don't be a stranger, you'll have to let us know how you're doing.

Back