Bizarre Cravings

I want anchovies !! How bizarre is that ? I never eat them normally. I had to really fight with myself to stop going off to the 24 hour Tesco to buy some the other night ...weird !!

lol that is a weird one!

it was always eggs and chips.
This time it's eggs, chicken, potatoes, pizza - anything starchy and the least bit sweet.

With 3 choc shakes a day I def do NOT want anything sweet

Pass the garlic naan

there is a real chip theme going here...anyone fancy some carbs ;)

A BIG MAC is all i want...... Nice juicy Big Mac......yummmmmm...

Chips would be a bonus......

And two apple pies.....

(And you wonder why i need Lipotrim!!! LOL!)

I think it would have to be a KFC or chippy chips and gravy :D
Drooling at the thought..... you cna tell i've only been on LT a few days, none of the healthy thoughts like the majority ;)

Anything beige. Lol I'm a carb freak

Mmmmmmm, it was sooooooo hard resisting the red pepper and cucumber the children had with their tea last night! Today I fancy grapes!!!!!

I cooked OH liver the other night, something I have always hated, and quite fancied it!!! How gross is that!

x

I want ham - just plain old packet ham... Just 1 slice.. Ok maybe 2 lol

i have craved a spicy italian sub every single day ever since i started LT and i havent had one even tho I have had a break last week!.. for some reason why i did eat I didnt want to eat any of the things i'd been craving on LT. I didnt have cheesecake! or subway! or icecream!... :(

i have also been thinking and dreaming about eggs!

Yeah Eggs!! I have been craving a fried egg sandwich, something i don't think i have every eaten before! strange!!

Last edited:
Red onions is my thing today..........probably because I have just made OH's sandwiches for work, he wanted Tuna and Red Onion.......oooohhhh.

I've been quite lucky as I haven't had any cravings at all.

Someone I know has a craving for Washing Powder, she will sit there with a box of it and dip her finger in just as you would with candy, totally unrelated to LT by the way. :D

I've been quite lucky as I haven't had any cravings at all.

Someone I know has a craving for Washing Powder, she will sit there with a box of it and dip her finger in just as you would with candy, totally unrelated to LT by the way. :D

Did she happen to be pregnant? My friend is licking coal as we speak and its enough for me not to crave anything....lol

i do fancy eggs as well. But in a particular way, i want them in Iranian style...which was the last time i had eggs before LT.

so going to that restaurant the minute i hit refeed ;)

Well I've not being doing LT long only 5 days so I want carbs!! Chips, pizza, curry pasta etc!!
The weird thing is I'm a chocoholic and usually suffer migraines when I give it up but bizarrely enough I have no desire for chocolate or anything sweet again!!! Must be the sweet milkshakes that are doing that!!

Did she happen to be pregnant? My friend is licking coal as we speak and its enough for me not to crave anything....lol

Lol, it started when she was pregnant but never seemed to go away, its strange what some women crave when pregnant, my mom used to pick plaster off the wall and suck on it. My craving was chocolate, pretty normal but then if I craved what they did I wouldn't have put as much weight on :rolleyes:

Before LT I was a real chocoholic and I loved anything savoury, Quiche was top of my list but Pies, Pasties, Sausage Rolls, lets just say Greggs the bakers loved me, luckily I haven't craved any of them ... yet.

lol anchovies:crazy:, haven't heard that one before!!!!???!!!!
Right now i am craving a poached egg with a runny yolk in between two slices of toast mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
usually it's a ham sandwich, just a plain one, 2 slices white bread, lil bit of butter and a slice of Denny's Deli Ham with a nice cuppa :sigh: nobody ever got why it's a ham sandwich i crave, heck i don't know why but i sure would love one:eat: lol

Well I posted in a similar thread how I craved carrots when I was doing meal replacements as sole source...

Back