bk to basics Didnt realise how easy EE was

manda72

Started a few yrs bk doing green days and lost abit but then consultants kept changing. and sounds daft but couldnt get my head around EE .so ended up doing ww and other diets.But was thinking of going bk to sw and made up mind when the new consutant txted me saying groups there if i need it so decided to go back my first wi was last monday and i lost 4.5lb doing EE which she explained so now its EE all the way. i will get it off this time..:)

It must be dreadful when your C leaves :( i would hate it if mine stopped doing it! and its great your going back and hopefully you will have someone there a bit longer to help with your journey ;) Good luck

Im so glad ive gone back and this time im doing ee and like it, anf the leader is really nice xxx

The right leader makes such a difference, doesn't it? Mine's brilliant! Good luck with it all.

Thanks good luck to you both aswell.roll on monday ha hopefully i'll get my half a stone xx

Fingers crossed. I'm hoping I'm going to be under 10 stone for the first time in absolutely AGES at WI on Monday...

Aww thank you it must be extra easy and new leader as last time I did green and tried ee but only ever lost bout 3lb.x goodluck on rveryones next wi xx

Lost 2.5 over last 2 weeks at WI tonight. Another .5 needed to get me under 10st. Next week... x

Well bk from wi but put 0.5 lb on not to bothered as its * week but really wanted my first half a stone.But I will have that 3lb off next wk x hope u all have done well xx

Well bk from wi but put 0.5 lb on not to bothered as its * week but really wanted my first half a stone.But I will have that 3lb off next wk x hope u all have done well xx

Thats a great attitude to have, your weightloss will always show more over a two week period anyway, so don't worry about this one, i to need .5lb to get my next half stone i have been very good this week so here's hoping. but i still have 3 days to go yet ;) Chin up Manda ;) here's to your next one

Thats a great attitude to have, your weightloss will always show more over a two week period anyway, so don't worry about this one, i to need .5lb to get my next half stone i have been very good this week so here's hoping. but i still have 3 days to go yet ;) Chin up Manda ;) here's to your next one

Thanks hun I was gutted this morning when I thought id put on then I thought it would of been more .. Let me know how u do my fingers are crossed for u xx:):)

That's great that you only put on .5. You can easily lose that and more this week. I'm gutted I was 10st exactly. I'll hopefully get into those elusive 9s on Monday, but going to need to stop eating!! Although, I've only eaten free food so far today, so might be ok if I can reign it in now! x

That's great that you only put on .5. You can easily lose that and more this week. I'm gutted I was 10st exactly. I'll hopefully get into those elusive 9s on Monday, but going to need to stop eating!! Although, I've only eaten free food so far today, so might be ok if I can reign it in now! x

You'll do it next week :)

How did u do hun x

Well got my half a stone last wk but cant get weighed this wk as needed duplicate and machine wont work :(

Back