Bl**dy people on ebay!!

Lucky7

Lucky7
They obviously just don't realise that the dress they keep flippin bidding on is MINE, so they might as well just butt out and stop putting my bill up.

LOl !!!! I just won a cat basket that I had forgotten i HAD EVEN BID ON !!

They obviously just don't realise that the dress they keep flippin bidding on is MINE, so they might as well just butt out and stop putting my bill up.

Totally out of order and so inconsiderate of them !!!!
Stick with it Lucky.

LOl !!!! I just won a cat basket that I had forgotten i HAD EVEN BID ON !!

Was it a result of ebaying under the influence?? I've had a few of those in the past!!

Totally out of order and so inconsiderate of them !!!!
Stick with it Lucky.

I will. Only 9 mins to go. It's a blue and white one that I already have in red and white (which is my favourite and have never seen anywhere else). I got the red one off ebay as well (a couple of years ago).

Thanks for sorting my link out Joanne24!! I'm a bit of a Techno-Numpty!!
Glad you like it. It's very plain, but know from the red one that it's a really flattering cut and I've had lots of compliments whenever I've worn it. Last time our local group of older homeless blokes (who come back to Cambridge every summer) were calling out 'Lovely dress young lady' / 'she always looks smart that one' / etc etc and then serenaded me with 'There she goes just a walking down the street' including one of them on the penny-whistle as I continued my journey trying not to go as red as my dress. It was very unexpected and flattering because they're not generally remembered for their complimentary comments or nature. Lol.

Back