1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

black forest gateau style pud - yum!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by kevandju5, 6 November 2009 Social URL.

1. kevandju5

kevandju5 Maintaining

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    First I made a choolate scan bran cake (substituting the scan bran for 42g All Bran) and cut into slices.

Then defrost some frozen berries in a bowl and sprinkle with sweetener. Put a slice of warm choc cake on top. (It will soak up the juices from the berries.)

Top with a pot of fat free cherry yogurt. The WW ones are really good. Even better if you stir in 4g of highlights dark choc powder to the yogurt (1/2 syn).

It makes a really scrummy pudding.

You could even add a little grated dark chocolate on top for even more choccy yumminess! (1 gram is only 1/4 of a syn, so you don't have to count it!)
    Last edited: 6 November 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    I love BF gateau, might have to try this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.