Blast those Freddos

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I bought myself 6 Freddos for a pound, to have in work when i fancied a little chocolate treat. In theory they should have lasted for 6 days but i gave one to my sister in law and i now have zero left as i ate the other 5 in three days.
I am disgusted at myself and my lack of willpower.
I recognise that my lack of willpower is a problem and I will try to conquer this problem.
On the plus side I am doing better at home, not perfect but better with the snacking.

Me too.

And doesn't it work out expensive / nigh on impossible to just buy ONE of what you fancy??!!

For some reason lolly's don't have the same effect, so they're the only thing I buy in for treats now. (Mainly Skinny Cow Dippers or Mini Milk).

Mmm I love freddos as well. I wouldn't be able to trust myself either if I had them lying about. Don't be too hard on yourself!

I wouldn't be able to trust myself. When I'm working in the office, I only take fruit or Alpen Light bars in with me, that way if I want a snack I only have healthy foods available!

Sorry girls, but I bought a 4 pack of twin fingered Twirls and hid them in the car. When I'm driving home from work and fancy a bit of chocolate, I have just the one finger.

They have been in there 10 days and I've only had 4 fingers (I keep forgetting about them)

:worthy::worthy: You may fall to your knees!!! :worthy::worthy:

:8855::8855:

try sucking a frozen curly wurly watching tv. only 7 syns and lasts ages;)

Sorry girls, but I bought a 4 pack of twin fingered Twirls and hid them in the car. When I'm driving home from work and fancy a bit of chocolate, I have just the one finger.

They have been in there 10 days and I've only had 4 fingers (I keep forgetting about them)

:worthy::worthy: You may fall to your knees!!! :worthy::worthy:

:8855::8855:

You are my hero. I would have eaten all four on the journey home from work! Seriously!

how many syns in a freddo? I just love em - perhaps I shouldn't even think about it.

Last night Ineeded something sweet, had had all my syns and heb's etc etc - had a huge bowl of porridge with syrup in - didn't even think about it as I was eating it - just NEEDED IT................... ah well.

Really?? 5 syns?! But they're so small! I'm not a big chocolate fan myself, but is there a bigger chocolate bar for a few more syns that would satisfy you a bit more afterwards? I remember when I did eat freddos at school, that they never lasted long and I could never just have one. But say, a crunchie bar (no idea how many syns they are) would do me just fine.

Or maybe have one with a hot chocolate? Would give you more of a chocolate fix that way.

i did the same thing with those malteaser bunnys last night that were 2 for £1,
but it is such a waste to spend 72p on a single tiny bar!!

Really?? 5 syns?! But they're so small! I'm not a big chocolate fan myself, but is there a bigger chocolate bar for a few more syns that would satisfy you a bit more afterwards? I remember when I did eat freddos at school, that they never lasted long and I could never just have one. But say, a crunchie bar (no idea how many syns they are) would do me just fine.

Or maybe have one with a hot chocolate? Would give you more of a chocolate fix that way.

That's what I do, a mug of options and whatever chocolate I have enough syns for dipped in - mega chocolate hit

I bought 3 packs of curly wurly's from Asda for £3, so 15 in total. All gone within 5 days :eek: Then i wonder why i gained :p

I am now walking to the shop if i want ONE :)

How many syns is a twirl? good idea to split them and have one stick at a time.. obv if you have the willpower..!!!

I used to have the mini mars bars in my freezer, I would be good for the first 3 or 4 days then the rest would go on day 5... I now don't have anything as a treat in the house as I know I will eat it all in one go!

How many syns is a twirl? good idea to split them and have one stick at a time.. obv if you have the willpower..!!!

They are 5.5 syns per finger. Well worth it in my opinion. They are so chocolaty .... they just really hit the spot for me.

i thought that freddos were 5.5syns?
when i was younger (and skinny) at work i used to have a hot chocolate and then put in a packet of chocolate M&M's. bloody delicious.

Back