bleeding piles :(

debtdummy

Silver Member
:cry: my god they are so bad, what do i do.? i have tried cream, it hurts so much when i go toilet,,

Noooooo - poor you. You need to make an appointment at the doctor. They will be able to prescribe something effective. if you can't wait go to the chemist and ask them - you can ask to speak to them in private. some larger ones have consulting rooms.

i have been chemist and got some cream thing. cant sit down its that bad

i have had to go back to doctor after one bursting at gym!!! i am having to have the removed... on my bday !!!!!

17 days to go till i go hospital for piles!!!!

I had Polyps out on Monday under a general, they first thought they were piles, as they use to swell and come out everytime I went loo, and to be honest its not that painful after, I have been a lost worse with pain. Im just tired from the GA but so glad I had it done but was so scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw on a blog that if you try and poo more in a squatting position (if squatting isnt an option try and have your legs raised so that your ankles are around the same height as your bum). This can help prevent piles. Also colon cleansing products might be of some assistance.

appointment was cancelled , so still have pain and piles

Back